5| De Cero

KARINA

It was past midnight but the boys were barely even close to done. They were now recording their group 'performance' scene and it's super cold out here.

"Girl, how are you not cold?" Violetta asked as she settled next to me in the little tent where we can watch the boys. She had a leather jacket over a long floral dress.

"You're waist is literally exposed are you not freezing?" she asked me and I chuckled. Since I was sitting down, my cropped hoodie is lifted up a bit.

"I'm cold pero I can handle," I said as I hugged myself. "But like the boys are probably freezing their dicks off," I said and Violetta laughed.

"True, look at them tryna act cool and shit," she said and we both focused back onto the boys. "Here, I got hot chocolate," Ali, another manager of the boys came and handed me and Violetta hot chocolate.

"Yes! Thank you!" Violetta exclaimed as she took her cup and warmed her hands. I chuckled and held onto my cup, blowing into the sipping hole before taking a small sip.

"You know you girls didn't have to stay right?" Clara said as she plopped down next to Ali who was next to me. "Well, we wanted to see our boys in action," Violetta responded for both of us and I smiled.

"I heard you got an invite to a special event," Ali teased, nudging me. "Well, yes," I responded with a smile. "What event is this?" Violetta asked, turning her whole body to me.

"A Bvlgari high jewelry exhibition," I told them and they all oohed. "Actually they said I could bring some people with me if I wanted," I added and Violetta gave me a look.

"If you want you can come," I shrugged and she squealed lightly. "I can bring a plus one and the other person I wanna bring can also bring a plus one," I explained.

"If you want I can have a friend issue an invite for all of you," I added. "Like us and CNCO?" Clara asked and I nodded excitedly. "Girl, please," Ali pleaded. "Sure, I'll tell him in the morning," I giggled.

Soon enough it was about 2 AM and the boys wrapped up the music video. "Finally!" Violetta groaned as the boys walked over to us and she crashed into Erick's arms.

"Karina told us something," Clara said and wiggled her eyebrows at me. "She's gonna try to get us an invite to a Bvlgari high jewelry exhibition," Violetta squealed.

"Nahh for real?" Richard asked, raising his eyebrows at me as I nodded. "I mean, she's quite known as a fashion designer so of course she got an invite," Ali shrugged.

"Okay whatever can you guys change quickly? I'm freezing mi tits off," I groaned. Zabdiel chuckled and I glared at him. "Ya need some warmth there?" Christopher whispered into my ear from behind and I could literally hear his smirk. I flipped him off, showing my middle finger.

"Ooh!" Richard laughed when he saw my reaction. I stuck my tongue out at them and walked away. "Nena!" I heard Zabdiel call out and I turned around to see him catching up with me.

"You wanna hang in my truck?" he asked and I nodded, knowing it's warmer in there. We entered his truck and he closed the door. "I'm gonna go change," he said and I nodded.

He entered a small room but left the door slightly opened. "How'd you get an invite to that Bvlgari event?" he asked. "I'm their ambassador. They're introducing me at the event this weekend," I explained.

"Ah, so you're also modelling and stuff," he said and I hummed in response. "Damn girl," he teased and I laughed. "You still cold?" he asked. "Nope, not really," I shrugged.

He came out of the little room in a hoodie and jeans as he hung the clothes from earlier. "Let's go, they'll have some other people clean this up," I said and walked towards the door.

"Alrighty," he said and threw his arms around my shoulders as I chuckled. We walked out like that and the boys were already waiting at their van with Clara, Ali and Violetta.

"Ah! La pareja feliz," Violetta teased, smirking. "We're just friends idiota," Zabdiel rolled his eyes but smiled after. "So your arm?" Joel asked, raising his eyebrows at Zabdiel's arms that was around my shoulder.

He sighed and took his arm away. "Alright, see you at the event," I said and backed away. "Wait, you're not coming with?" Richard asked and I shook my head.

"I brought my car," I said. "But why are we only seeing you at the event? It's like five days away," Ali asked. "I have some photoshoots since I'm their ambassador remember? Ah! And it's in Capri, Italy," I told them.

 "I have some photoshoots since I'm their ambassador remember? Ah! And it's in Capri, Italy," I told them

"Wait what?!" they all exclaimed and I laughed. "Expect the invitations maybe tomorrow afternoon, chao!" I told them and walked to my car.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

hi hello, a lil surprise in the next chapter ;)