22| Uninvited

OMNISCIENT

There was a party held at a hotel to celebrate the Delgado's new eye wear collection. Karina, being one of the shareholders in the company, invited CNCO, Clara and Ali. Of course Natalia and Violetta were invited too, she'd be dead if they didn't get an invite.

"So hermano, do you have a date?" Karina asked her brother teasingly as she put her hands on his shoulder, resting her chin on them while they both face the mirror.

Guzman chuckled. "Not today, Rina. I'm too busy to have a love life, unlike you," her brother winked and Karina blushed lightly.

"You'll find someone soon, no worries," she said, patting her brother's back as she straightened out her red dress. "Chris will be drooling," Guzman teased and Karina chuckled.

"How's your friend doing?" he asked as he combed his hair. "She got discharged two days ago," she said, "and she's quite good right now."

"Also, I bumped into Sebas last week," she added and Guzman clenched his jaw. "What'd he say?" he asked. "He asked if I really loved Chris. Claro que sí," Karina replied.

"Anything else?" he asked again and Karina shook her head. She didn't need her brother getting mad over a quick encounter during a grocery run.

"We should get going now," Karina suggested once she was ready. "Let's go," Guzman said as he grabbed his suit and let his sister out of the door first.

~~~~

"Hi!" Karina greeted when she saw her friends in the lobby. Christopher turned and smiled when he saw his girlfriend.

"Hermosa como siempre," he complimented as he pecked her lips. "Okay, shall we head inside?" Guzman asked them after he greeted them all.

"Yeah, let's go," Richard responded as he linked his arm with Tini's and they headed into the ballroom.

After all of the speeches, Guzman's included, it was time to launch the collection. That involved both Guzman and Karina so the two headed onto the stage.

He helped his sister up the steps and the two stood behind a podium that had a little red buzzer. There was a countdown on the screen behind them, and when it went to 0, the siblings pressed the buzzer together causing a shower of confetti on the stage.

Once all of that was done, they headed back to their friends and went to the dancefloor. "Can I have this dance?" Christopher asked, holding his hand out for Karina as she giggled. "Sure," she said as she put her hand in his and they danced to the slow love song playing.

"I don't think I've said it," she blurted out of nowhere. "Said what?" Christopher asked, clueless. "That I love you," she smiled. Christopher was slightly taken aback but smiled. "I love you too," he said before connecting their lips into a sweet kiss.

Everyone was having a great time. That was until Guzman was close to losing his shit. "What the hell is this idiot doing here?" Natalia questioned rhetorically. "Someone get Rina before Guzman kills this bitch," Violetta said and just on time Karina and Christopher joins their group.

Sebastian entered the ballroom, head held high.

"Guzman," Karina whispered to her brother as she held his shoulder tightly. "Can someone get that traitor out of here?" Guzman muttered. "He's technically still a shareholder, he has rights to be here," she said to him and he shut his eyes, inhaling deeply.

"Well make sure he stays away from us," he said through gritted teeth.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

so uhm honestly, idrk what i'm doin on here anymore

i'd prolly be glad when this ends ngl 😳🙊

this lil party thing clearly isn't over, the next chapter will still be on it so yeah be ready ;)

i'm tryna drag it a lil so the ending won't be too abrupt, and so it's a lil longer pero no sé :/

also, thanks for 1.5k, love y'all <3