27| Blessings

OMNISCIENT

1 year later...

Everything was going perfectly fine for the group. Karina decided not to press charges on Sebastian, knowing that he'll probably never come back. Or so she thought.

CNCO was currently at soundcheck, so Karina as their stylist was there too, along with Natalia and Violetta. The girls were filming each other for their insta stories, as they usually do.

"Y fue tu culpa, tú me dejaste sola, sola sola," Violetta sang along randomly to the music playing in the background. "Gurl what'd Erick do?" Natalia joked and Karina snorted.

"El me dejó sola!" Violetta pouted, playing along to the little joke. She knew Erick would hear her, since the music wasn't so loud and they haven't really started rehearsing yet.

She was right; the Cuban spun around to look at her, opening his arms with a confused face. "Que paso?" he asked, his voice echoing through the speakers.

"Tú me dejaste sola!" she stated again, jokingly. "Uh oh, you in trouble," Richard teased. Erick still looked confused. "Pero what did I do?" he asked. "Her ass is clingy. You can't leave her side for 5 seconds," Karina laughed.

They simply dropped the topic and the boys started rehearsing.

Karina saw how the boys were all super focused, so she took that as a chance to ask the girls.

"Chicas, I need your help," she said as she still kept an eye out for the boys. "What is it?" Violetta asked.

"Look at this for me," she said and handed them a small box. Natalia took and opened it slowly as Violetta peeked over her shoulder.

The two exchanged glances before looking at Karina. "Uhm, how do you want us to respond?" Natalia asked. "Just nod or shake your head," Karina responded.

The two girls looked at each other again. They smiled, before both of them nodded excitedly. Karina's eyes widened. "You're kidding?" she questioned and the girls squealed.

Karina hushed them down before the boys could suspect anything. "Does he know? Like did he notice signs?" Violetta asked and Karina shook her head.

"All he knew was that I've been dizzy and stuff like that," she responded.

She had noticed something was slightly up when she missed her period. Other than that, she got nauseous easily, dizzy every now and then; not to mention her weird food cravings.

So she decided to take a test and just kept it in the small gift box that she handed to Natalia and Violetta. It turned out positive. She's pregnant.

"What are you girls giggling about?" Joel asked as he and the boys walked towards the girls. Christopher sat next to his girlfriend while Zabdiel sat on the step below Natalia, in between her legs. Erick settled next to Violetta on the other end.

"Here," Karina smiled, putting the small gift box in her boyfriend's hands. He looked at her confused. "It's not my birthday?" he questioned, confused written all over his face.

"Just open it idiot," Natalia said with a chuckle. And so he did.

"Hold on- wait, nah, you're kidding," he let out. Christopher turned to completely face her. "Are you serious? Is this a joke? C'mon don't play me," he said.

"It's real, stupid," Karina laughed. "I'm gonna be a dad again!" the Ecuadorian jumped. He bent down to give his girlfriend a sweet kiss. "Thank you so much," he whispered when he pulled her in for a tight hug. "I'm happy to start a family with you," she whispered back.

Everyone congratulated the couple and went out to eat after the rehearsals. Everything was going perfect for all of them.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

cute short one🥺🥺

so this time, fr there might be two chapters left.

if ya haven't already, go check out the teaser part for my new richard book "how to love" :D;