26| Dream

OMNISCIENT

2 months later...

Karina was still unconscious, she has been for the past 2 months. Christopher and Guzman had been taking turns staying at the hospital with her, both of them losing a hell ton of sleep.

Sebastian was still on the loose, but he's definitely staying far away from them for now. Their friends would come over to visit a lot and CNCO was on a quick break since they couldn't do much without Christopher.

Currently fast asleep on the sofa by the window was Guzman. He barely left his sister's side, he'd only leave when Christopher was there but the Ecuadorian still had work to do.

The company was left in Natalia's hands, since she's close to family and she was experienced. Christopher entered the room with two cups of coffee in hand. The sound of the door closing woke Guzman up from his nap.

"Sorry if I woke you," Christopher said as he walked over to the sofa. "It's fine," Guzman shrugged, rubbing his eyes gently. "Here," the Ecuadorian said as he handed a cup of coffee to him before going to sit by Karina's bed.

"Did the doctor say she was showing any signs of waking up?" he asked. "No, but her condition is improving. She might wake up anytime soon," Guzman responded.

Christopher nodded and told Guzman that he could leave if he wanted to. So he did. He headed home to freshen up and get some sleep before going back to the hospital later that night.

1 week later...

The group of friends were all at the hospital. Christopher had called them in a panic. "What happened?" Tini asked as they all arrived in front of him.

"The machine started beeping and her hand, her ha- she held mine," he let out, stuttering. "That's good right? She's waking up?" Erick asked. "Well it should be good," Violetta responded.

"Either that or shit goes down the drain," Richard muttered, only to earn a hard elbow from Tini. "Ow," he exclaimed.

The doctor and nurses that were checking Karina came out of the room. The doctor stood in front of them and opened his mouth to speak, just as Guzman slided in front of them.

"What happened?" he asked the doctor. "You can all calm down and breathe. Everything's alright, your sister is alright. In fact she's awake. She also requested for cut up watermelon and the nurse already gave it to her," the doctor chuckled at the last part.

"But please, don't be too loud. Don't forget to make sure she doesn't make sudden movements 'cause it might affect her head and she might get a headache," he said again.

They all nodded. "Can we go see her?" Natalia asked and he nodded. "Remember, not too loud," he reminded again before excusing himself.

The group of friends entered her room, to see Karina leaning onto the bed that they had rised up so she could sit and eat the cut up watermelon. "Hola, qué tal?" she greeted as she chewed onto the watermelon.

Guzman smiled. He went next to his sister and held her shoulder. "How you feeling?" he asked. "I feel like I just died and came back to life," she shrugged and the group laughed.

"I missed you," Christopher said as he held her hand and kissed it softly. "Good. Has he been fucking around?" Karina asked the others. "A lot, drop him," Guzman joked and Christopher flipped him off.

The girl giggled. "Nah, he doesn't fuck around anymore," she said as she pinched his cheek. "Listen, please recover quick. Handling y'all's company is stressing my tits," Natalia sighed.

"Need help with that?" Zabdiel teased. "The company or the tits?" Violetta asked and they all laughed again. "Listen, let's talk about that privately okay? I don't wanna hear about it, please," Karina groaned.

"Fine fine," Zabdiel rolled his eyes playfully.

The group stayed there and accompanied their friend. Joel and Erick had went out to get food for all of them, since Karina was complaining how she was starving and hadn't eaten for 2 months. Dramatic.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

might make a whole ass time skip in the next chapter and just end it lol

i'm tired and i did nothing but rant today, and stress myself out but that's nothing new

also, i can't stress it enough; joel deserves better. as for emilia, she just got an unfollow from me 💅

and my ass was too lazy to proofread so ignore mistakes. bye.