16 | Surprise, surprise

OMNISCIENT

Natalia tossed her phone onto the bed before plopping straight in the middle. Zabdiel who came in slightly after found her on the bed like that and chuckled.

They just finished another show, and they were both exhausted. Why was Natalia exhausted?

Erick made it a great idea to make her chase him around the whole venue because he decided to steal her phone. Chavales.

"Estás bien, nena?" Zabdiel asked the girl who huffed and simply gave him a thumbs up. He laughed at her.

"I'm gonna shower, care to join me?" he winked. Natalia chuckled, smirking at her boyfriend.

"Sure, why not,"

~~~~

"Are you even close?" Violetta asked on the phone. "I'm at the entrance, lady," Clara chuckled and Violetta squealed, hanging up.

She rolled her luggage to the entrance of the airport and saw Clara standing outside a black Sedan, waving her over.

"Hi!" she squealed, pulling Clara into a hug. "Does Erick know?" she asked and Clara shook her head.

"Last time I checked he's in Joel's room with the others, playing games," she told the brunette who nodded.

They drove to the hotel CNCO was staying at and Clara made sure Erick was in Joel's room so Violetta could drop her stuff before surprising her boyfriend.

"Ready?" Clara asked and the brunette nodded, clapping excitedly but softly. "I'm gonna go in and after a bit you knock on the door and I'll send Erick, got it?" she said and Violetta nodded, giving her a thumbs up.

Clara entered the room and randomly talked to the boys about things. Then there were knocks on the door. "Erick, go get it," she said and the Cuban did as told.

He looked through the peeping hole and saw a brunette giving her back to the door. Erick furrowed his eyebrows, confused but opened the door anyways.

When the door opened, the girl turned around and Erick practically jumped. "Amor!" he squealed and immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up as he spun her around.

Violetta laughed as he set her down. "When did you get here?" he asked. "Literally just an hour ago," she responded.

"Oh God, another couple on tour, great!" Richard sighed. "Cállate," Erick said to him while Violetta leaned her back into his chest.

"Tonight we're gonna go around. You're definitely joining," Joel said and Violetta nodded.

 You're definitely joining," Joel said and Violetta nodded

~~~~

"You have your own, dammit!" Violetta groaned as Erick kept stealing her fries. "Yours taste better," the Cuban shrugged.

Violetta stole some fries from Erick's plate to taste them. "It's the same, idiota," she laughed and pinched his arm.

The rest of them just laughed at the couple. "Christo!" Violetta called out and he hummed in response. "What's your status with Rina?" the girl asked as she took a sip of her iced tea.

"We're," he paused and shrugged, "friends." The group looked at him confused. "Sure, friends who kiss and fuck," Joel muttered before taking a large bite out of his burger.

Christopher flicked some water at the Mexican with his straw. "So did y'all fuck or no?" Natalia asked innocently.

"Me and Karina's sex life is none of your business, mujer," the Ecuadorian answered. "C'mon we want details, what's yall's relationship?" Ali asked.

"We're not dating yet, if that's what you guys wanna know," Christopher sighed and the group shrugged. "Well hurry up before someone else takes her," Natalia shrugged.

"Who? Zabdi?" Christopher raised his eyebrow and the girl scoffed. "If Zabdi tries anything I'm out," she said and the Puerto Rican laughed.

"Nena, my eyes are only on you," he said to her and kissed the top of her head. "Good to know," she smiled. "Pero sí, there is someone else," she added.

"Who?" Erick asked. "Sebas," she responded. "Like Sebas as in Sebastian, Sebastian Delgado," she added and Christopher's spoon fell onto his plate.

Everyone looked at Natalia in shock. "Ain't they, siblings?" Richard asked, his face scrunched up. "Step siblings. They're not blood related which is why to Sebas there's nothing wrong with it," Natalia said and decided to explain more.

"Karina's mother passed away when she was 14 and Guzman 16. Her father married Sebastian's mother when Karina was 16 and so was Sebas. He's liked her since the beginning," she elaborated.

"What in the actual hell?" Clara questioned. "If he likes her and feels like there's nothing wrong about it what stopped him?" she asked again.

"I don't know. All I know is that it's pretty obvious. He gets mad whenever he sees Karina with any guy. But clearly Rina sees him as a brother and that's it," Natalia said.

"That's crazy," Joel said. "And messed up," Zabdiel continued as the others agreed.

Christopher was lost in thought. Even though Karina only sees him as a brother, who knows what Sebastian would try to do to get her. Multiple situations entered Christopher's mind, and it annoys him that he can't be with her to try and protect her from anything.

It annoys him that she isn't completely his, yet.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

so they now know👀

updating coz i feel alot better now, thanks for the well wishes guys ♡

drama's just gettin started ladies and gentlemen, get yo teacups and popcorn ready

imma go now bubye

keep voting <3