6| Capri, Italy

OMNISCIENT

It was a day before the Bvlgari high jewelry exhibition and the CNCO boys along with Violetta, Clara and Ali have just landed in Capri, Italy. Karina was waiting at the aiport for them, along with her bestfriend Natalia.

"Oh my God I'm gonna see CNCO in real life! I'm gonna see Zabdiel in real life what the actual f-" just as Natalia was fangirling Zabdiel showed up from behind her.

"Hola, chicas," he smirked at them both and Natalia's jaw practically dropped a solid six feet below the ground. Karina didn't even bother holding in the laugh, instead she laughed in her bestfriend's face.

"Hola, Zabdiel," Natalia said after a good moment of slapping herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "Hey," Christopher said as he approached Karina, giving her a hug with one arm and kissing her cheek.

"Hi," she smiled. "Your hair isn't red anymore damn it," Richard groaned and Karina chuckled. "And you cut it," Erick said as Karina nodded. "Can we get to the hotel please," Violetta groaned as she put her hood over her head.

"Jet lag doesn't look good on you, girlie," Natalia chuckled. "I am well aware," Violetta sighed. "This is Natalia, my bestfriend. She's coming with us," Karina told all of them and they greeted her with hugs.

They all headed to the hotel and settled in their own rooms. They all had individual rooms, except for Karina and Natalia who were already sharing a room and Violetta who was sharing with Erick.

Violetta walked over to Karina and Natalia's room. She knocked on the door and Natalia opened it with a lollipop in hand. "Hi!" she said to the brunette and invited her in.

"I see you like Zabdiel," Violetta wiggled her eyebrows. "Well duh. He's my celebrity crush," Natalia responded after she licked her lollipop.

"It can be more than that especially now since you and your boyfriend broke up," Karina shrugged

"It can be more than that especially now since you and your boyfriend broke up," Karina shrugged. "You had a boyfriend?" Violetta asked and the girl nodded. "Cariño spill," she said and quickly sat on the edge of the bed next to Natalia.

"Well, his parents didn't like me. And they want him to marry this chic and he told me that he didn't like her and shit then the next thing I know I caught them eating each other's faces off," Natalia shrugged, sucking onto her lollipop.

"Ay puta madre," Violetta cursed out loud. "I know right," Karina chuckled as she sat in front of the dressing table, applying makeup. "But Zabdiel looks like he likes you though," Natalia said to Karina.

"I'll make it clear that I just wanna be friends with him," Karina shrugged, searching for her concealer in her makeup bag. "Give him a shot," Natalia tried to reason with her.

"Nope. He's nice and all pero nah, I like him as a friend," Karina said and Natalia and Violetta exchanged looks. "Oh fuck!" Karina yelled and dropped the concealer stick and container.

"What?" Natalia asked. "I got concealer in my eye," Karina groaned running into the bathroom to wash it out. Natalia and Violetta both went inside to look at the brunette.

"Keep rubbing that stick into your eye, must feel good," Violetta joked as she leaned on the doorframe, her arms crossed across her chest. Karina groaned as she quickly washed the concealer out of her eye.

There was a knock on the door and Violetta quickly went to get it. "What?" she asked the man in front of her who pretended to be offended. "I just came to tell y'all my girl is coming too," Richard said to Violetta whose eyes immediately widened.

"Tini's coming?" she asked and the moment Richard nodded she squealed. "What what what?" Karina asked as she walked towards the door with a towel on her right eye.

"What happened to you?" Richard asked the brunette with his eyebrows furrowed. "Concealer got in mi ojo," Karina pouted and Richard didn't even bother holding in a laugh.

Karina groaned. "How much dumber can you get?" he asked once he stopped laughing. "Hm, let's see. I could get as dumb as to let you get on stage or film music videos naked," she spat at him, annoyed.

"The CNCOwners would love that," Natalia said from inside and Richard chuckled while Karina rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said and walked inside as Violetta and Natalia chuckled.

"Alright, I needa go get my girl," Richard said and waved at the girls who waved before walking away. "Wait who's his girlfriend?" Karina asked as Violetta shut the door. "Tini Fuentes," Natalia said and Karina gasped.

"No fucking way," she exclaimed and the two girls nodded.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

first chapter with both Dimelomami and CNCOx5 !!

of course they gettin along lmfaooo

but a small part of the surprise is here! tini fuentes from recuerdame will also be in here! and ofc as richard's girl like c'mon😝 if you guys haven't read recurdame, go to my profile and check it out for a lil insight on richard and tini before all of this. and also for Christopher's past relationship that will also be a part of this book coz if yk, yk lmao

alrighttt, i hope you guys are gonna love this lil continuation of recuerdame into this book :D