Prologue

[00]

The glum and rainy weather reflected Amatsuki's mood as he sat comfortably on the leather couch of his living room, flipping through the channels one by one, a bowl of skittles sat on his lap.

He's fully aware that once he'll finish the bowl of skittles, he'll complain to himself about being fat but he eats it regardless.

There was no better day than lounging around your house after long hours of work.

Groaning inwardly, he came across a the news channel, something that doesn't happen often but this was an exception.

Breaking news a total 21 Tokyo citizens have been reported missing in a span of one week have been found dead yesterday in Yanbaru, Okinawa with missing limbs and eyes, according to the witnesses, the bodies were nailed on huge trees within the Forest.

Scrunching his nose up in disgust once the gorey images of the victims were displayed on the screen, indeed most of the victims eyes were missing, leaving a hollow hole where their eyes were supposed to be, their bodies lost either an arm or leg.

Blood was almost covering the entire bodies, some you wouldn't even physically recognize anymore without the help DNA recognition.

The scene is yet to be investigated and the suspect is yet to be discovered, the head of police forensic department advices everyone to lock doors and windows at night and do not leave the house once the sun has set.

For any related information please contact our email address or contact number listed below.

We wish everyone's safe—

Sighing Amatsuki turned off the T.V. as he finished the rest of the skittles, walking towards a room located on the second floor of his home.

Locking the door behind him, he stared at his collection.

A collection of eyes and all sorts of body parts sat on shelves and cabinets contained in glass jars, grinning ominously to himself about nothing in particular, he cackled loudly.

Tears formed on the corner of his dull red honey hazed eyes as he continued to cackle that sounded like it belonged to a villain in a fictional movie but the only difference was, this is reality.

...

Thoughts?

Funfact: I drew the cover myself that took me 4 hours :3