[05]

Lying down on his back, his head snug on the fluffed up pillow, Kashitaro stared at the dark ceiling above him, 'another sleepless night' he thought wearily.

Turning to his side, he glared at the digital clock that sat on top of his wooden drawer, 1:07 a.m. it read. Sighing to himself, he trudged tiredly towards the bathroom to grab some sleeping pills on the cupboard, on his way, he passed his camera sitting beside the wall, leaving it to charge two of its extra batteries to charge overnight, he'll need it for the photoshoot later in the afternoon for some new set of branded luxury clothing, he couldn't care less about it.

Opening the plastic container from the medicine kit with a small pop and took out two white tablets, swallowing them down in an instant without any water.

Along sigh left his thin dry lips afterwards, he was far from tired, the word 'exhausted' would be more fitting in his case, he hadn't gotten a wink for a day and a half because of a certain rushed painting that one of his newer clients ordered giving him one major migraine after the other taking a huge toll on his well being but on the bottom line, he got paid pretty great.

Retreating back to his fluffy haven and buried himself underneath his pillows, slowly indulging the sweet taste of sleep.

Although he overworked himself 90% of the time, he did not mind at all, he just wants to keep himself busy, in an unhealthy way at that but it keeps him from feeling useless everytime he's alone with his thoughts.

The others, mainly mafumafu and Sakata suggested that he needs to take therapy or some kind of professional help for his mental problems but didn't want to consider it.

Imagine sitting in a closed off room with a complete stranger in front of you asking personal questions, you don't even know them and vise versa, he doesn't see the significance of this at all, the last thing he wanted was someone betraying him once again and adding plenty more reasons why he shouldn't trust anyone anymore.

It was a miracle he had met his friends during highschool even though they were all so antisocial shut-ins and they still are, figured that old habits die hard. Kashitaro once wondered if he hadn't met them at all, which would make his life more chaotic and lifeless.

He hated that thought.

Morning soon followed with birds singing their songs and the morning dew blanketing the surface of the earth, the early bird of the house was Urata, always up and running before the clock even strikes 7 o'clock in the morning to prepare the food and wake every one up. The younger brunette works as a librarian at the local library around 9:40 in the morning and comes back home at 4.

The second person to wake up is Sakata, always bright and cheerful aura surrounding him throughout the day, one could say his blinding bright smiles could compete with the suns' rays and no one had ever opposed of the idea, the caramel haired is often curious to where the red headed male gets most of his energy from. The red head works at the flowergarden themed cafe four blocks away,on slow days the others would visit to get a cup of coffee and gets in the same time as the tanuki does and comes home around 5 in the afternoon to help prepare dinner with urata.

The third one to leave their bed is kashitaro, abandoning the warm cozy comfort of his bed at 8 sharp so he would still have time to eat breakfast, drink his daily dose of caffiene, shower and talk before leaving at 9, arriving at the studio where he works at and arrives roughly 9:30 a.m., returns home at 6 in the evening.

And the last but not the least ones to wake up are both soraru and mafumafu, they both work at a Night jazz club, mafumafu being a pianist who plays every night and soraru being bartender and during busy hours, he's switched out as a waiter. They both go in at 7:30 p.m. which is the opening time of the club and comes back around 4 a.m.

Even though everyone seems to have different schedules and clocks, they all fortunately have Monday's and Sunday's as a break, making room for a little bit of bonding time, may be it shopping at the mall (that most of them disagree on doing so due to crowds), going to the beach or something as simple as having a sleepover in Kashitaro's room, as they claimed he has the biggest room and bed in the house (which was the truth if it's exactly measured).

This was their routine, what a waste it would be if someone was to pop out of nowhere and ruin it.

Morning soon came around the corner, shining it's bright rays of light through the thin blinds of the dark caramel blondes' room waking him up from his slumber, oh how he wished to stay longer under the cotton covers and sleep til past noon but life says otherwise.

Checking the time, it read 7:03 a.m. too early, thought bitterly but soon dismissed it, laying in bed absentmindedly staring at the ceiling for the next five minutes.

After managing to drag himself off his bed and skidded to his bathroom, careful enough not to trip or knock anything over as his mind was still in a morning daze.

There was no use in going back to sleep, once he's awake from his slumber, he won't be able to go back, though at least he had sevenish of sleep that would help him last the day. Of course with the help of caffeine.

His thoughts wondered off as he sat in the tub waiting for the water to rise so he could add that glittery pink bath bomb Sakata gave him as an apology gift for almost burning the entire house down, all because he left the kitchen stove on, though it was also a mistake on his part for leaving the clumsy red head to restock on coffee, tea and instant ramen at the local mart. A small smile drew on his lips as he recalled the memory.

The smile on his face slowly turned into a straight line as he remembered the photo of a certain honey—red haired male, a photo he took without consent, although it was taken two weeks ago, he still haven't deleted it, partially because he forgot about it, giving out a small sigh, he rested his chin on his knees wondering if he would see that person again.