[04]

Trigger Warning: Gore

[Prepare thyself for what yer about to witness]

The two sat down in the dining room with tea and more cake displayed in front of them, "Wow Amatsuki! These taste so good!" Alisie praised, scarfing the food down like it was her last meal as It probably was.

"Did you make them all by yourself?" She asked, gleefully taking another bite and washing it down with the lukewarm tea, the other chuckled lightly at her with a simple nod, his chestnut coloured hair bobbing up and down as he did.

Abruptly she stopped and stared at the brunette with a blank stare, dropping the metal fork to the floor, emitting a 'clink' sound as it made contact.

Leaning towards the table with droopy eyes whilst Amatsuki kept his signature wide grin in display, "I feel...dizzy" She said, her hand mechanically gripped her a handful of her hair and at that instant everything around her gradually became sluggish until everything was void.

Under the hidden basement in the shed that is located in the forest near his home, he brought her unconscious being. A thick rope binded her delicate wrists behind and so are her legs to keep her from running if she was to wake up, a thick ragged clothe was wrapped around her eyes for all the reason to strike fear in her toxic little heart, not like his is any different.

Setting her up against the cold concrete wall, she was positioned flat all of her limbs are pulled towards the corners and held up by thick metal chains a feet or so above the moist solid ground.

Amatsuki sat himself under the a light bulb that is the only lighting in the room, comfortably seated on top a tall metal stool patiently waiting for the others' wake, tapping a small kitchen knife that was dipped and covered in ghost peppers, the noise echoed through the spacious room half filled with machinery and tools you've only seen in horror movies, it greatly helped creating an eerie ambiance, everything is too quiet, you could her even the tiniest breath and heart beat.

A light noise was omitted by his victim, telling that she was starting to regain most of her consciousness, 'her beauty is such a waste' an all too familiar voice rung through his ears, groaning internally and did his best to ignore it.

"Er..." She managed to say before yelling an glass splitting shriek and harshly harshly pulled on the chains which she soon found futile.

"scream all you want, no one's gonna hear you" roughly said the chestnut haired male with an exhausted sigh, easily changing the depth of his voice from a sweet vanilla icing to a steaming hot black coffee as a migraine started to form from hearing all of the loudness. He dealt with this kind of situation a lot more times than a normal person should have yet he's still not used to the yelling but he sure does love it.

Fucking sadomasochist.

"W—who a—are you?!" Alisie yelled, her hair growing more disheveled with every second, easy to say that she's still far from breaking but that would be easily changed by the chestnut haired man."Now now, let's not get over ourselves and ruin your dainty voice" Amatsuki told the Blondie stroking her soft blonde locks as she flinched away in fear,

'Too much conditioner' he thought clicking his tongue letting out a small 'tsk'.

Gliding the deadly silverware across Alisie's pale forearm, pressing it harder until a thin stream of red trickled down to the dirty floor. The girl cried and whimpered, her tears being soaked up by the cloth around her small head as her arm started to burn, reacting to the chemicals left on the blade.