[08]

"Ama-chaaaan!!!" The shorter cheerful male greeted with a tight warm hug that slowly crushed his bones and rid him of air, "N—naru... C—...cant ...Need air!" The ginger haired gasped, squirming under the pink haired, attempting to be released from the grip.

In response, Nqrse jumped back with an apologetic look, "Sorry about that! I kinda just missed you".

"It's all good, just don't suffocate me to death next time" Amatsuki said, absently glancing at the darker brunette. The pink haired followed his eyes and held a small grin before grabbing Amatsuki's wrist, "Oh! Kashi this is amatsuki, Ama-chan that is Kashitaro Itou" Nqrse introduced the two males, Kashitaro being the gentleman he is, extended his hand out for a handshake and almost naturally the other male accepted.

"Nice to meet you Amatsuki" Said the taller brunette as they both engaged in deep eye contact, Amatsuki showing off a dominant aura and Kashitaro being naive and clueless, took this as a chance to stare at the male's flame coloured orbs.

With an innocent and subtle grin amatsuki replied,"Same to you".

Nqrse stood by and watched the interaction between his two close friends, having the urge to play the role of matchmaker but the thought melted into thin air when he remembered the younger brunette's complicated situation, "Welp! I'll go and help Ama—Chan prepare now!" The pink haired interrupted their staring contest and dragged the ginger haired towards the other side of the room where a vanity table sat fully equipped with all of the necessary accessories, makeup palettes and brushes.

The shorter pushed amatsuki on the pink plush chair and started prepping his model, a few steps into the makeup routine, the pink haired mumbled, "Luz told me about the deal".

"What about it?" Asked amatsuki, closing his eyes as Nqrse applied the heavy liquid liner, "Nothing...nothing at all" He replied, adding a few finishing touches.

"I just wish that you would be alright" The older said, his voice barely going above whisper but the brunette heard it clear as crystal.

He spun the chair to face the mirror with semi—dim lighting to allow the younger to see his reflection, something amatsuki despised with the entirety of his soul.

'You're ugly'

'Unacceptable'

'Not even makeup could cover your scars'

The voices were back once again, one insult after the other, each one getting more colorful words. Amatsuki sucked in his breath and pulled his gaze away from his horrendous face, a tear threatening to fall but fought it back successfully, aware that if he did, he might mess up the hard work Nqrse had done.

The brunette was snapped out from his train of thoughts when he felt a small weight on his lap, looking down, he saw a stack of neatly folded set of clothes, an oversized orange—peach coloured sweater that would slide off his small shoulder and a pair high waist pants.

"The changing room is over there" The shorter pointed to a stall at their right, the other nodded and entered the said stall.

Fully undressing his sweater and pants replacing them with what his pink haired friend provided, halfway through on buttoning up the two buttoned high waist denim skinny jeans, amatsuki catches glimpses of the scars and wounds embroidered unevenly across his pale skin. On his arms, back and chest had their fair amount of red lines that would never fade away.

'Trash'

'waste'

'Imperfect'

'Invaluable'

The voices became audible, their never lasting complaints and insults shot directly at the male who groaned blankly.

"Ama-chan hurry up!" The loud cranky voice of Nqrse seemed to save his sorry ass once again, silently thanking him as he would never say it in real life, The pink haired would not let him hear the end of it.

He proceeded to finish getting dressed, leaving the sweater half tucked in his pants, giving a little sense of style, the over all look really brought out his eyes as he examined his reflection at the full body mirror.

His head whipped at almost 180° when he heard a throaty squeal behind him, "Oh my LORD! you look so cuuuuuute!!!" Nqrse mused, looking at the male from top to bottom.

"Don't you agree Kashi?" He asked the brunette who was fondling with the adjustments of the camera, "hm?" He hummed in reply, looking over them in curiosity and by god his facial reaction was priceless, thin tint of red stained his cheeks and ears as he stumble on his words, "A—ah y—es...you are very...cu—adorable".

They settled at the docks since it was already almost past mid afternoon, where the sun was just about to set, fortunately there weren't as many people as they originally thought. Kashitaro snapped some test shots in the area until he think it was ready to go while nqrse and amatsuki played with the waters that touched their dangled feet.

The darker brunette peered over to them, snapping a few angled shots, mostly it just amatsuki, mainly because he's the model.

Kashitaro glared at the sun indirectly feeling it's hot gaze on his head, he felt that afternoon was going to be tedious.