[06]

Amatsuki stared softly outside his window, tiny rain drops were falling from the sky, the aftermath of the storm that passed a few hours back, probably caused a few flood cases in some rural areas, not like he would give two fucks and a shit about it.

Pale slender fingers wrapped around the handle of his hand painted fine bone china cup, taking a few gentle sips of his, a small memento from his trip to England, the details on the item were astounding as to a normal person, pink and red stained flowers littered the base as few of its vines stretched out to the edges.

His face seemed to be calm and stoic but internally he was having a slight panic about something pretty useless, nothing worth mentioning.

Amatsuki slumped deeper in his love seat, opening his phone while plugging in his red earphones and hit the shuffle on the music app, grinning to himself as the intro of one of his favorites started to play.

The brunette's grin was short lived when an annoying ring suddenly interrupted him, glancing at the callers' name it read, nqrse.

An old college friend who somehow managed to establish friendship with the brown haired even if he was uninterested in it, at first he was harsh and kept saying to leave him alone but after a few weeks, he eventually gave up and let the pink haired do whatever he wanted.

Including messing with his phone and daily schedules.

'oh baby when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad!'

The male sat there listening to that ridiculous tone, something about hips that don't lie, he probably should change it in the near future, letting it ring for a couple more second just to annoy the heck out of the caller, serves him right for bothering his free day.

Finally pressing the answer button, he greeted the male first with an attitude.

"The hell you want Nqrse? I'm busy right now" He said gruffly and chocked from the residues of the tea he drank not too long ago, the sound was almost inaudible to the human ear but it's Nqrse were talking about.

A few ruffling noises before a deep voice spoke up,"Finally you answered! What took you so long?!? Wait are you getting lai—" The voice on the other line yelled then abruptly cut himself off, he had known the brunette ever since college and if he ever to continue, the chances of setting Amatsuki off like the first firework on new year's eve is likely.

"I was drinking tea and stop it, I'm not getting laid and I will never get laid! I don't plan on doing so" He replied with a small huff.

"I know I know you don't have to be a sour prune— anyways are free this afternoon?"

"Why? Are you setting up another blind date for me again?" The brown haired male sighed at the end, wondering when will the older stop finding him a partner even though Amatsuki is fully capable of doing things all by himself, guess that's what best friends are for, they annoy you till your death in hell but even so they'll still annoy since they're going down there with you.

Hearing an over exaggerated gasp on the other line, "How dArE you assume things about me!" The younger sighed once more, he was ten billion percent that he'll get early wrinkles from just being friends with the pink haired.

"I am InShUlTehD!" Nqrse hissed playfully before continuing on, "Anyway I was wondering if you could sub for Kuro-chan's shoot this afternoon and the following days?" said the male in a rather sing song voice.

"Why?! what happened?"

"She kinda had to request a sudden leave for a few weeks due to some personal circumstances and I'm hoping you could sub in for her" At this point Nqrse purely sounded like a five year old badly wanting to eat an ice cream.

"I don't get to decide much now do I?"

"Nope"

"Fine, I'll be there in ten" Amatsuki sighed for the thousandth time before hanging up. Glancing towards his window, the rain had let up and the sun shining proudly through the clouds, as if destiny is planing big for him.

...

If you get my reference then I love you and If you don't I still love you.