[03]

After walking through few shady streets and alleys, pointless small talk initiated by the brunette every now and then, the young male learned that her name was Alisie, they finally arrived at their destination.

A modern looking house with three floors, or known as Amatsuki's humble abode, it was located in such a deserted part of the city that no one would hear you even if you screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Thank you for help alisie-san!" Said Amatsuki with false pure sincereness and respect lacing his voice, "No problem Tsuki!" She endearingly addressed the male with a playful nickname that he internally cringes at everytime the word leaves her painted lips.

"Would you care to stay for some tea and cake?" He offered to her timidly, opening the gate of his home with a welcoming smile that not a single soul can resist.

She nodded, entering the brunettes' territory as he leads her through the long maze-like halls, as one could be easily confused and lose their way.

They both ended up in the dining room that is only one hall away from the kitchen, Alisie sat herself rather comfortably on the cushioned chairs that lined underneath the wide hard wood tables, a fair slice of raspberry cake laid on top of it given by the brunette before he headed off to the kitchen to brew some black tea.

She silently thinks to herself how could amatsuki maintain such a beautiful house on his own. Definitely she would kill a celebrity for this kind of luxury if given the chance, having the young brunette around was a plus too.

While in the kitchen, Amatsuki leans back on the counter, waiting for the water to boil, the silence was deafening to him, in view of the fact that he could hear voices ringing in his head.

You should just keep killing...

One stray voice said before everything got mentally disorienting.

If you get caught and thrown into jail no one in this fucking world would care...

Another said, the brunette limped towards the window whilst hyperventilating, his thoughts are taking over him, clawing on the skin of his arms and lower neck until they turn red, spoon enough drawing out blood.

Just kill and torture...just like how your father did to your mother.

Just like what they all did you!

They whispers ecoehed through his head nonstop like some broken record player, hot tears streamed down his face as he tried to steady his breathes while leaning on the window sill for balance.

Don't listen to what the government says, just kill...

Listen to us! We know what your heart truly wants.

Killing will always be the answer

Your thirst for blood will never be quenched with any other method.

No one will ever love you anyways, no one ever had.

The poor brunette had witnessed his father torture his beloved mother, the one he thought was his safe haven, his protector and guardian angel but faith proved him other wise.

Slicing her throat open in front of him as he stared at the scene helplessly, her cries and the sad smile she gave him before her taking dying breath haunted him in his void nightmares to this day. And he blames himself for her death, blaming his sorry ass that he couldn't do things independently.

Thereafter her death, he experienced years of torment, mentally and physically, abusing him almost 24hrs around the clock, leaving him permanent scars inside and out, on his breaking point he caved into his father's words, molding him into the person he is now.

How Amatsuki vividly remembers the face that he made, the tears shed, the forgiveness he pleades and cried as his own he blood pooled around him, he gave his old man no mercy, letting him taste his own medicine until he overdosed, he shouldn't have turned his back on him that night, stabbing him more than enough, he bled to death with 83 stab wounds on the chest and many more around the body, he burned the house along with the dead body of his father, silently watching in the distance as everything slowly dissipate into ashes.

Days after he fled, running away from the bloody crime scene, he was picked up by some rich people on the streets, making him their pet and making him do things he didn't ever thought of doing, he inherited one of their owned houses in the city at the legal age of 18 and half of their bank balance, after he framed their deaths by a car accident when he actually melted their bodies in acid and buried them under the house.

In that moment he was met with his voices, whispering sweet silent praises and reassurance. He trusted them, they were there when no one was. They kept his mind at peace and tranquil. He felt he would be nothing without them.

Months later he met a couple, one of them worked as a lawyer, they were aware of his issues and faults, they never knew what exactly is going inside of the brunette's mind but they were still kind enough to stand as his legal guardians.

They met when Amatsuki had one of his episodes at the local convenience store, from there on he spilled everything he did but to his surprise, they didn't turn him to the authorities even offered their assistance in regaining his life back but deep down they both knew he was beyond the point of no return.

Once he was asked by them if he was in a intimate relationship during one of their calls and only he replied by puking and choking sounds followed by a straight 'No'

Never he was interested in relationships, or the concept of love in general, he found it a waste of time and irrational.

His unusual train of thoughts was halted by the earsplitting screeching sound of kettle, the brunette's breath hitched, gaining back his strength, a wide toothy unnerving smile was plastered on his face while blood trickled down to his chest and arms.

...

Thoughts so far?