Prolouge

“Are you kidding me.” Dylan said. “Nope, you 3 are going to date a member of One Direction so then you can be big!” Simon told FireBall, a group of 3 beautiful girls. Dylan Chase, Jaycie Fay, and Madison Carder. Simon Cowell was their mentor on the X Factor. He believes they will never make it big, which they don’t care about, so he was making them each date a member of 1D. 

   Dylan rolled her eyes.  “Do we at least get to choose?” Jaycie asked. “Nope, Jaycie, you’re dating Zayn, Madison, you’re dating Niall, and Dylan you’re dating Liam.” Simon told them. “OMG THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!” Dylan wanted to scream. Instead, she just stayed calm. She was good at acting. She was the best actor in Drama Club. But all the boys she pared op with, she actually liked! Liam Payne on the other hand… she doesn’t car for him…

   “Now go home, and pack. A limo will be picking you up at 8.” Simon told them. All 3 sigh and walks away. They get into their lime green slug bug and drive home. They each pack all their items. “I seriously want to murder Simon.” Madison said. Madison was a quiet girl, really. But don’t let that fool you. She is a little devil on the inside, and she would only cuss in front of the girls. In front of other people… she was an angel.

   “I am going to shank him with a spoon!!!” Dylan said, making the girls laugh. Dylan was always the one to make the girls happy. Even if she did have to roll up in a blanket, pretend to be a caterpillar coming out of it’s cocoon and turning into a butterfly, then ‘flying’ around the room like an idiot. 

   There was a knock at the door and they opened it. They grabbed their luggage and left their hotel. They really didn’t want to have to go… live with some boys they barely know… but they had to… If they wanted to be singers that is.

 Pic on right is FireBall. Also, i got the title idea from @mamamixer BEFORE a read her story, Payne In The Ass. Fan her guys! She's an awesome writer when she doesn't get Epponie and Jade confused!!!!

~Lilboobear