Aiden!!!! (2)

I wake up in the morning and trot downstairs. I see Liam and glare at him without anyone else seeing. “Geeze Dylan! You look like a mess!! Have you seen your hair recently?” Louis laughs. I laugh too. “Don’t talk to her like that, she looks fine.” Liam says. WHAT THE H E DOUBLE HOCKYSTICKS!!

“He was joking Liam, and either way, we’re not really going out.” I say. He rolls his eyes. God, I wish Louis was my boyfriend instead of Liam. He’s so much sweeter! And he doesn’t take things to seriously. Like me. I take out my phone.

@FireBall_3: Thanks LouisTomlinson for that sweet compliment!!! And Thanks LiamPayne for calling be beautiful. *RE* ~Dylan

I know they won’t know what RE means. It means Rolls Eyes.  My phone rings. I answer it. “Hello?” I say. “Hi Dyl!!!!” I hear a small voice say. I smile and go into my room. “Hey Aiden!!! What’s up little dude?” I ask. Aiden Chase was on the phone with me. Aiden is my little brother. He’s 9, almost 10. 

“We just got out of school today!! It’s Summer!!!! I can’t wait to see you!!” He says. Every summer I would come home, visit him and my older brother, Ian. I sigh. “Aiden, I can’t wait to see you either! But I won’t be able to visit for a whole nother month.” I tell him. “Why?” He asks. “Well…. Being in a girl band is hard work! And Uncle Simon is having me and the rest of FireBall do a little… experiment. To make us a little more famous!” I tell him. “Oh, that’s ok!! Ian wants to talk to you.” Aiden tells me. “Alright A, give him the phone.” I say.  I hear him pass over the phone. “Hey Dylan!!” I hear Ian’s voice say. “Hey!” I say. “So when are you gonna be here?” He asks me. “Next month.” I say. “Why so long?” He asks. “Simon is sort of doing an experiment.” I tell him. “Ohhhhh, well I got to go now, here’s Aiden!!” He says. “Both of us have to go actually, by Dyl!” Aiden says. “Bye A!!.” I say. He hangs up the phone.

There’s a knock on my door.  “Come in!” I say. The door opens and Louis walks in. “Hey love, you ok?” He asks. “Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” I ask as he shuts the door. “Well you look like you’re about to cry.” He tells me. “Well… ok, I’m not ok.” I sigh. He sits down on my bed. “Want to talk about it?” He asks. I nod my head. “Spill it.” He tells me.  “Well you see, I have a little brother, his name is Aiden. I visit him the day after he gets out of school every summer, he calls me the day of. He got off school today and, well, sense Simon is making me do this I can’t see him for another month.” I tell Louis. “Yeah but you could also be relived sense you don’t have to deal with him being a pain in the arse, right?” He asks. “Actually, he has never been a pain….” I say. “Wow!! I thought all siblings were pains!! I know Lottie was. And Fizzy, and the twins.” He says. I smile. “Aiden’s unique like that. And I am going to miss my older brother, Ian to.” I tell him.  “You know, I could get Simon to let you go see them.” He tells me. “You’d do that for me?!” I ask in shock.  “Of course!!” Louis says. “Thanks Lou, you are THE best!” I say giving him a hug. He smiles, hugging me back. “Well go ahead and pack a few things!” He tells me. He gets up and leaves.

I start packing immediately.

*hours later*

My phone starts ringing. “Hello?” I say. “Hey Dylan! It’s Louis! Get your bags and get down here!!! We’re flying to wherever Aiden lives!!” Louis says. “Dartford.” I tell him. “To Dartford!” He says. I laugh. I hand up the phone then call Ian. “Yellow?” He says. “Ian, don’t tell Aiden, but I’ll be there tomorrow!” I say. “K.” He says. I hang up the phone and run downstairs. We hop in the car, then remember something I forgot to do.

Jaycie’s P.O.V

Dylan runs downstairs with a bag and out the door with Louis. What the actually fuck is going on? Dylan runs back in seconds later.  “Going to visit Aiden, love ya guys, bye!” She says hugging me and Maddie then running out. Weirdo.