F*ck You Liam James Payne!!!! (8)

Dylan’s P.O.V

*1 month later*

“That is sooo stupid of you Louis!” I say laughing. Louis, me, and Liam were hanging out at the mall together. “I’m gonna go get something to drink, wait here.” Louis says walking away.  We sit down on a bench, Liam speechless. He’s been acting like a d*ck lately and I’m starting to get sick of it…. I want to break up with him but I can’t!

I feel my bag getting tugged. I look over and there’s a man in a ski mask trying to take my bag! I stand up and yank it away from him. “Give me the bag!” His deep voice says. “No!” I say backing away. “Just give him the bag.” Liam says. “no.” I say. The man tackles me, rips the bag out of my hand, and goes to punch my stomach. I cover my stomach with my arms and he punches me. I scream. I feel him get thrown off my. “Thanks Li-Louis….” I say. I thought Liam threw him off me…. It was Louis.

I look around for Liam and see him across the mall kissing some chick with curly brown hair. Louis and I run over to him. “L-Liam…” I say. He looks over. “sup.” He says. “You’re cheating on me…” I say. “Look Dylan, you an I both know that we don’t really like each other, if you want me to date you, then fine, I will!” He says.

We start arguing and a huge crowd forms around us.  “I’m going to have a child I’m not dealing with this shit!” I scream running out of the mall. 

Liam’s P.O.V

“I’m going to have a child I’m not dealing with this shit!” Dylan screams running out of the mall.  A child?! She’s pregnant?! Who the hell did she cheat on me with! I run after her. About 10 minutes later I find her going back to the hotel.

Madison’s P.O.V

Dylan comes running inside and slams her door shut. Moments later, Louis and Liam walk in. “What’s up with Dylan?” I ask them while playing with Niall’s hair. “Dylan caught me cheating on her at the mall, we got into a huge argument an-” “WAIT! You were cheating on Dylan?!” Harry says.  “Not the point here Haz!” Louis says. 

“Anyways, she ended the fight by running out of the mall, but not before saying…” Laim trail off into his own thoughts. “I’m going to have a child I’m not dealing with this shit…” Louis finishes for him. “She’s pregnant?!” Jaycie says.  “I guess.” Liam says.

Louis’ P.O.V

We all get up and walk into Dylan’s room. “So what’s this about a child?” Madison says. Dylan sits up and sighs. “I’m pregnant.” She says looking down. “Who’s the baby daddy?!” Liam says. “Who the fuck do you think!” She yells. “No….” Liam says. “Yes Liam, you’re the fucking dad.” She says. “I can’t be!” Liam says. “Fuck you Liam James Payne!!! All you are is a Payne In The Arse!!!” She screams. She gets up and runs out. I chase after her.

I catch up to her when she sits against a building wall outside. She sobs. “Shhhhh it’s ok babe.” I say rubbing her back. “I just…….” She starts crying again. I lift her chin up. “Listen. Even if Liam won’t help you with the baby, I will….” I tell her. “T-thanks.” She says. I look into her big chocolate brown eyes. I can’t hold it back any longer. I love Her. 

Dylan’s P.O.V

Louis leans in… and our lips meet. At first I don’t kiss back, but I realize…. I love Him. I kiss back. Our lips moving in sync. My phone rings in my pocket. Louis pulls away. “Hello?” I say answering it. “Dylan, It’s Simon, you better get back with Liam or else you’re out of Fireball.” He tells me. I look at Louis. I think for a while. “I guess I won’t be famous.” I say. I hang up the phone. I smile at Louis. He stands up then kneels down. “Get on.” He says. I get on his back and he takes me home.

Bye bye fame, hello my love!

-----------------------------------------

Well that was a.... suprising chapter....

Isn't it funny when you be a complete bish to a girl and you guys sorta become friends....?

~Lilboobear