Chapter 1 Night shift

Your Pov
I made my way to the new and improved Freddy Fazbears pizzeria. it was in December and Christmas was getting close, I didn't have any money to go shopping for my family so I decided to get a job at the new pizzeria. I heard that they got new animatronics so maybe this won't be so bad. If you're wondering why I'm so worried it's because I've heard about all the rumors around the town, about how The animatronics stuffed the security guards into the suits, that just scared me to no end, as I walked down the street, the snow and wind hit my face turning it red. As I stood in front building I looked up, My (e/c) eyes scanned a sign that had the Freddy Fazbears logo on it. It was actually very welcoming. I felt a little safer.

"Well, maybe this won't be so bad."  I thought. I rushed towards the building to get away from the cold. As I walk into the door and shook my head to get all the snow out of my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Ah,there you are!" I heard a voice say I walked over to see A man maybe in his early 20s.

"Hello, I'm Jeremy Fitzgerald you're supposed to be my night shift partner...right?" He asked. He seemed to be..I don't know..a little frightened. Shifting his weight and looking side to side, and i could see small sweat beads dripping from his forehead.

"Um hi! I'm (y/n)...is there something wrong you seem a bit worried." He looked up at me with a bit of shock on his face.

"W-what?! I'm not scared...I'm never scared.." He said with some sternness in his voice, but I could clearly see he was lying. I shook my head but froze because I could've sworn I seen something. I looked over and saw a large prize box looking to be dark blue with a purple stripe and slowly started to walk over to it. I went to get a closer look, Until something grabbed my hand, it was Jeremy.

"I don't think you uh go over there." He said sheepishly with a small smile. I rose an eyebrow and looked back over to the box, clearly something was staring at me. It was a white mask with a large grin it had rosy red cheeks and purple stripes going down the side of the face, there were two hollow eye holes with white pupils in the center. I shuddered a bit and turned back to Jeremy. He was staring the same way I was. I looked back over to the box and it was gone.

"Did you see that too?" I asked. He nodded at me and looked in my direction.

"yes...it usually never comes out before the music box ends." He slowly said.

"You mean that puppet thing right?" I asked giving him the eyebrow again.

"Um, come with me to the office it's not really safe out here I'll explain everything." he said lightly pushing me down the halls.

"Excuse me but um I can walk." I said a bit irritated.

"Just go." He says starting to sound frustrated himself. I shook my head again we finally came to the end of the hallway. I'm guessing this was the office it was the strangest office I have ever seen and didn't have any doors to it! It also had air vents left and right of the room.

"I'm guessing this is the office we are supposed to be in?" I Asked him.

"Yeah, pretty weird huh?" He asked sitting down in the chair.

"very, now would you mind explaining what's going on?" I asked sitting on the desk.

"Right, well there are five main animatronics, The names are Toy Freddy, Toy chica, Toy Bonnie, Balloon boy and Marionette or puppet, as the children call him. There are also the older models are old Freddy, Bonnie and Chica, they were scrapped due to blood and mucus dripping out the eyes and mouth, the parents and adults called them reanimated carcasses, so we stored them in the back room so we could use them for parts and service. But apparently, when the clock strikes 12 AM all of them Become alive and well try to kill you well, I think that's what they do I can only guess. To prevent them from attacking us the staff give us two Freddy masks to help them mistake us for other animatronics. Now with the puppet it's a different story we have to keep his music box wound up or else he'll come and attack us. When the music box is close to being over,  the cameras will give us a little warning sign. The  warning sign looks like a caution sign with a triangle with an !. once that sign disappears well you can guess what happens next. And that's pretty much all you need to know though and one more thing I forgot one of the animatrionics, there's one named toy foxy but all the employees call it, (I'm not really sure what the gender is), the mangle you'll figure out why." He Finished. I can only stare at him with my mouth agape. I couldn't believe what I just heard all those rumors those legends but I heard about this place a real? I could just and stare, but when I heard the clock chime 12 AM, that's when things started. Me and Jeremy both looked at each other. He  pulled a chair next to his.

"Here sit down, let's try to enjoy ourselves before we die, hopefully we don't"
----------------------------------------------
(A/n) hey guys, this is my first actual fanfic so be nice and I never really wrote a fanfic like this before. let's see how far I can get hopefully I won't get a writers block god i hate those. I got a lot of practice writing fanfiction in my notes on my phone.  sorry if this is short I'm writing on my phone I used my voice selection thing. Yes I'm that lazy LOL well hope you guys enjoy this one see you next chapter. <3
Do not steal my ideas!
(I do not own any artwork I post on here.)