Chapter 4 Asking

Marionettes P.O.V
As I handed the last gift to one of the children. I collapsed back into my box, "Today was way to busy...I wonder how (Y/N) is...I'm just hoping she isn't creeped out by what i did this morning." I sat up as I heard a knock on my box. I peeked out to see her there. Her beautiful (e/c) orbs staring into my black ones. "Hey you..." She whispered. "W-what are you doing here (y-y/n)??" I asked stuttering horribly. I mentally smacked myself. I probably seemed like a fool to her. I forced a small smile on my face. "I came to see you! And ask you something..." She mumbled rubbing her arm. I looked up at her with a curious expression. "What's that?" I asked. "Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?" She asked. "I mean I think it's clear you like me, but what makes me so special??" I didn't expect that question...i just stood there searching for an answer. "I-I'm not sure...I guess i just find you unique. Your eyes just pull me into a never ending trance and i love it. Your (H/L) (H/L) hair bounces with each step you take and shines in the light. And finally your soft pink lips look so...Kissable..." i said leaning towards her. i saw her cheeks turn a light pink it was adorable. i slid a finger under her chin, about to close the gap between our faces when..."HEY! MARI YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!" I heard a feminine voice squeal. Oh no...toy chica..."W-we are not d-dating....And don't call me that." I growled with my cheeks heating. "Call you what?....Mari?" She teased. I tensed at the nickname. "Yes...That" I snarled at the thin chicken. "Oh please your such at wet blenket!" She said giving me a RUDE gesture. She turned her head in (Y/N)'s direction. "So whats your name sweetie??" She said with a wide smile. "Uh (Y/N)..." She muttered. Obviously a little uncomfortable with Toy Chica. "Oh come on sweetie don't be shy...I'm as harmless as a ladybug!" (Y/N) started to giggle at her bubblyness. I was so tempted to just grab chica by the face and carry her back to the stage. But i stayed put and kept my mouth shut. my throat loudly to end their conversation. "Chica could you leave us alone for a quick second?" I asked as politley as i could. "Hmmm Oh i don't know...Okay..but no funny busniess!" She said wiggling her eyebrows. "Just...Go." I said a little more sternly. "Fine.." She said a little flustered. Once she disappeared from my line of sight i turned my attention back to (Y/N). "Okay now...I Uh was wondering...I have to ask YOU something." I said getting shy again."Alright...Shoot." She casually stated leaping onto the prize counter. "Okay Uh...W-will you.." i paused feeling nervous and ill admit a little scared. What if she rejected me? Anything could happen. "Be your girl friend?" Man, she took the words right outta my mouth. I slowly nodded waiting for her to reject me. "Of course i will." I heard her say. "Really?!" I Said "That a little more suprised then it should have sounded." I muttered. "Yeah...Why not." She laughed as she took my black hands into her (S/C) ones. "I knew you would ask that anyways." She giggled. I felt my cheeks heat up. I felt her soft lips touch mine. I don't know what I'm gonna tell the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry guys i havn't updated in a while Writers Block I Decided to make it in Mari's (Heh heh) P.O.V But i'm glad about how many reads this got so far thx!! Bai! <3

I DON"T OWN ANY ARTWIRK I POST ON THIS SITE!!
DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS