Non-lemon ending thingy Lol

----------------------------------------------
Marionette P.O.V
We left the scene as the other animatronics were cleaning. I looked at (Y/N) and she had a small smile on her face. I loved seeing her smile it brightened my mood everytime.

She noticed I was staring at her and she turned her head my way. I felt my cheeks warm up and she giggled. "Hey, whatcha thinking about?" She asked. I didn't want to lie to her so I told her the truth. "How...how beautiful you are." I mumbled under my breath. I felt her hand on my cheek and it slowly strokes it. I leaned in to her touch as she left soft kisses on my cheeks. I loved how loving she was I wanted to repay her for all she has done. She has made the pizzaria a happier place including everyone in it, escpecially me. I leaned back away from her and looked at her with a smile. "Can I show you something?" I said so only she could hear. "Uh sure." She replied with a small smile.

I lead her to the back of the pizzaria where I tapped on the wall a few times. She rose an eyebrow puzzled. There was a small hiss and the wall opened. The wall revealed a stair case that headed to the roof of the building. "Whoa, what do you do if some one finds this?" She asked tilting her head. She was so cute when she did that! "They never come up." I replied taking her hand in mind. We made our way up the stairs when we reached the top. It was sunrise out side. We sat on a ledge watching the sun rise with the gorgeous color mixing in the dawning sky. i looked at her as she stared in awe. "I smiled and asked, "Enjoying the scene are we?"
"It's beautiful." She whispered not taking her eyes of the scenrey.

"Just like you...no...your more then beautiful..your perfect..." I said turning her head towards me.

Her cheeks tinted pink as I pulled her in for a soft and long kiss on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my body and kissed back.

Little did we know we had an audience of very nosey animatronics behind us.
-.-
----------------------------------
Heyyyyy how did you guys like this thing...I thought it was pretty good but that's just me ya know but hope you enjoyed this and I will start working on a sequel in a little bit Kay?
Have a wonderful day my lovleies.