Chapter 8

(A/n sorry it this took so long •.•)
Marionettes Pov
Darkness...darkness was all I could see in front of me. What did Vincent do to (Y/n)? I swear if he hurts her I will make him relive the death I have him over and over again. I could finally see a small sliver of light as I struggled to open my eyes. I slowly lifted my head to see the others unconscious and...no..no please. She was gone...Vincent took her. "(Y/N)?!!!!" I shrieked. I ran all over the building she was nowhere to be found. As I looked the others one by one regained consciousness. "W-what happened." Chica asked lifting her head of the ground wearily. "You guys have to help me please! Vincent took (Y/N) and I don't..." I paused. "!!!" I froze I knew exactly where she was...
Your P.O.V
I lifted my head as I awoke. "*chuckle* well my dear I see that your awake~ and what a great time to." I heard that Familiar deep voice purr. I shuddered as I felt his cold hand stroke my cheek. "G-get away f-from me!" I murmured I tried to lash out but I found I was tied up vertically to the wall. I struggled against the ropes but they wouldn't budge. I stopped because the more I struggled the more painful it was from the friction on my skin. I looked in Vincent's direction to see the withered animatronics standing behind him. I knew where I was. I was in the back room! Maybe if I screamed out Marion would hear me! As I saw Vincent walk to me with a grin bigger then the last I screeched as loud as my vocal cords could. I stopped when I felt something sharp go into my hands. I was frozen from the shock and pain. Vincent was close to me and in his hand was a knife that was pinning my hands to the wall. "Scream again and the hands come off." He said his voice quivering. I slowly nodded tears staining my cheeks and voice hoarse from the shriek I let out earlier. "P-please let m-me go." I croaked out. I shook as I felt the blood from my hands make its way down my arms. I saw Vincent's legs quivering as he stared at my blood stained arms. I snapped him out of his daze by clearing my sore throat. "Well uh anyways I must be taking care of that damn puppet. Freddy watch her. Make sure she doesn't escape.~" I saw Freddy give a small nod to him. Vincent flashed me one more unnerving smile as he shut the door. Freddy looked in my direction with his expression blank.
----------------------------------------------
(A/n) Hey guys sorry this took so long but I finally got back to my dads house where I have wifi and stuf like that so I can update more ^.^ and thx to everyone that voted for this story!
I'm so glad you guys like it. We'll see you in the next chapter my lovelies! ^^
Sorry if it's short I wrote it on my phone :/