Chapter 3His new doll

Your P.O.V
After I hugged Jeremy he left. I looked over at the prize box with the Marionette inside. I saw him staring at me with a huge glare on his face. It looked like he was going to kill me any second. I slowly walked over to him getting nervous. Once I got to his box on the way he sunk his head back down. "Hey, I know you're watching me just come out I want to talk to you!" I said as if scolding a child. He came fully out of his box, He was well...tall. He was like about 3 feet taller than me."Why would you want to talk to me?" He said in a stern voice. He was even pouting a bit. He was like a child. I held back a giggle trying to be as serious as possible. "Oh I don't know maybe because you've been watching me since I've got here and it's starting to creep me out." I said bravely. He just stood there staring at me. I did not know he could change his expression, because his grin faded into a flustered frown .
Marionettes P.O.V
I've got a handed to (Y/N). She's much braver than I thought, Also, very feisty, I kind a like that. My frown rose into A small smile. Well...better now than never to confess my feelings for her. "You want to know why am watching you? Well here's your answer..." I grabbed her shoulders which resulted in a terrified look from her and kissed her straight on the lips. To my surprise she kissed the back I never thought she would...being the monster I am
Back to your P.O.V
I couldn't believe this. He actually kissed me. I never predicted a puppet would steal my first kiss, but it happenend. I was going to pull away but suddenly it felt very..sweet and natural. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. My lungs started to burn for air so I pulled back. "That was...nice." I mumbled with the light red on my face. He slowly nodded as he looked into my (E/C) eyes. I stared back into his black hollow eyes. I can almost see a little smile come to his face. I smile back. "Oh gross!" We both heard from behind us we both looked and saw balloon boy standing there with a poker face. We both quickly zoomed away from each other both blushing. Wait..can puppets even blush?! I ran out the door before balloon boy attracted anymore audience. I ran the rest of my way to my house. As a got in the door I collapsed on my couch. Completely out of breath I figured I'd take a small nap. Though I couldn't stop thinking of that kiss.
----------------------------------------------
(A/n) hey guys hope you like this chapter I know it's a bit cliché but yeah what did I do I Kinda had a writers block I see why everyone hates them LOL but anyway hope you like this chapter
Do not steal my ideas
I do not own any artwork I post on this website