Chapter 5 Uh...aight

Your POV
As I came back to my job at the pizzeria I was getting ready to start my shift again. I think this was my second night I kind a lost track of time. I brought a Book with me to have something to do six hours is a long time to be sitting there doing nothing I learned that the hard way. My manager also told me that i wouldn't be working with Jeremy anymore. That made me pretty disappointed I guess I won't have anyone to talk to. I sighed to myself as I locked the doors behind me when I answered and to the pizzeria. I saw the animatronics onstage looking at me with a death glare. Except Chica she looked at me with a small smile that was really welcoming probably because I became friends with her. I Turned around and saw Marionette peeking out of the box looking at me. I giggled to myself and turned back to the stage now the animatronics were smiling at me "Huh. they all must be in a good mood tonight." I mumbled to myself. Hopefully the older models will be the same. I made my way down the other holes down to my office I walked into the doorway and sat down along with putting my stuff next to my side. I started out with that winding marionettes music box I don't think He'll bother me about that now but it's always nice to listen to that song for half a second. I can see why he likes it it is catchy. I looked in the stage and you Bonnie already moved. Shifted in my Seat as I looked at the the other cameras couldn't find him anywhere. *Thump thump thump* I looked my side. "What the hell was that?" I said to myself. So little switch that said light of one of the air vents it was the right one. I press down the switch and Bonnie's face was staring back at me. I yelped and fell backwards out of shock. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you are you alright." I heard a friendly voice I looked up and saw Bonnie looking at me with concern. "Yeah I'm okay why did you come in through the vent couldn't you have just come in through the door?" I asked. "I-I just wanted to have a look at you I'm kind of shy Marionette said you were pretty...he was right..." he said the blush on his cheeks turning slightly redder. I blushed at his comment and then give him a small smile. "You don't have to be shy sweetie I'm friendly to everyone as long as everyone is friendly to me." I said patting him on the head. I jumped as I felt someone hug me from behind. It was Chica. "hey gurl!!!! we didn't get to finish our conversation from earlier!" She squealed."Uh chica your...kinda..crushing me." I squeaked is a struggle to breathe She quickly put me down apologized. I said it was okay. Toy Freddy lurched of the darkness and tipped his hat. "Greetings you must be (y/n). Marionette said that you were very beautiful I will agree he's lucky to have a gorgeous woman like you." He kept throwing complements at me and telling me how pretty I was. Until Marinette came out of the doorway and gave him a glare. "Back off Freddy." he growled. I gestured for Marionette to come sit by me he smiled at me and he complied. I noticed Freddy was staring at me a bit. Marionette noticed it to and protectively wrapped his arm around me. Freddy got the message and turned back the way he was looking originally. The rest of the night went pretty smoothly just me and Marionette cuddling, Chica squealing and fangirling over us . Freddy and Bonnie were arm wrestling and Bonnie won every round. "Was it ok I told them?" Marionette whispered in my ear. "I'm perfectly fine with it Marion." I whispered back pecking his cheek. Which earned a blush from him and a squee from chica. I saw him touch the spot on his mask where I kissed him and giggled. We all heard the six AM chime and I started to pack up my stuff. I saw all of the animatronics climb back up on stage and get in there original positions and marionette climb back in his box. I laughed as I saw his hand pop back out of the box and wave at me. I walked back out the door to go and get a nice nap.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N) Im thinking about doing a New Years special so ya lol hope you liked this part
DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS!
I DO NOT OWN THE ART WORK I POST ON THIS SITE