LABAN

LABAN

Three months have passed since my first date with Felix. Ever since that date, we got know more about each other. Our favorites, similarities and differences. We got closer and that was so fine with me. We'd stay up at night just video calling each other, it even came to a point that he watched me sleep through the screen.

In those three months, we were inseparable. Morning until night we were texting and updating each other, we'd see each other sometimes in the weekend when both are schedules were free.

We even got the chance to hang out with my friends and their boyfriends. It was such a nice experience. The girls like Felix for me, they say were a perfect match.

But in those three months, He didn't got the chance to meet my family. Daddy said he'd want to meet him soon as possible but his schedule in work doesn't let him have a free day to meet Felix.

While Mommy is very excited, same goes to her since both of them are very busy, she too didn't have a chance to meet Felix.

Felix was fine not meeting them yet, he just sends gifts like flowers and fruits to the house when he can for Mommy and Daddy and that is really sweet. He's okay waiting, and he's totally not in a hurry.

It's a Friday today, me and Felix decided to see each other after our respective shifts both in school and work.

We plan on going to the mall to go watch a movie or play in the arcade. Whatever's fine as long as I'm with him.

"Almost done, I'm picking you up, okay?" Felix texted me while I'm in the middle of my well deserved coffee break.

"Sure, I'll wait." I replied back.

One hour passed and I was packing my stuff to go down and meet him outside our office.

As I push the elevator button a man shouted,

"WAIT!"

I opened the elevator doors for him and to my surprise it was Travis.

"Travis?" my surprised tone was on top.

"Hey, Olivia!" he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still surprised.

"I visited a friend of mine, wait you work here?" he asked back.

"Yeah, how are you?" I asked and immediately regretted it since I'm the one who's been ignoring his messages since me and Felix started dating.

"I'm fine, got a job too." He answered plainly.

"That's nice." I said.

Awkward silence filled the elevator, it was only me and him inside and I still got four more floors before the lobby.

"Uhmm, Liv if you don't mind me asking, what happened?" he asked.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked back clearly confused.

"To us. What happened to us? I thought I would wait for you to be ready, but you've been ignoring for the past four months." He said.

Ouch. That pained me, knowing that I did ignore him and didn't let him know about me and Felix.

I didn't know what to say, I still got two more floors.

"I'm sorry T, but this isn't really a great time to talk about this.." I answered shyly.

"Then when? After four more months? Olivia, you've been leaving me hanging, waiting for you not knowing if you'd really be with me." His voice was now higher and fuller, I can sense that he is pissed. Well who wouldn't be?