UMASA

UMASA

Kinabukasan ay bumaba ako at sinalubong nina Mommy at Daddy sa dinning room.

"Good morning Liv, take a seat." Bilin ni Mommy at umupo agad ako.

No way was I going to start the conversation.

Tahimik kong nilagyan ng pagkain ang aking pinggan, habang may kausap pa si Daddy sa kanyang telepono ay nilagyan na din ni Mommy ng pagkain ang kaniyang plato.

"So, your Dad and I talked last night. We decided that you shouldn't hang out with Felix again." Seryoso niyang sinabi.

Bago pa ako makapag salita ay inawat niya agad ako.

"I'm not yet finished. You could hang out with Felix, if and only if, you go and hang out with your friends too. How long has it been since I saw you with Steph and the girls?" sabi ni Mommy.

It was quite a relief that they aren't pushing us to break up anymore.

But still annoys me that they won't meet him personally.

"But, can you at least talk to him? You'll really love him.." pilit ko pa.

"No, Olivia. Until you prove to us that he is a good man by being a good daughter and obeying your parents." Mariin na sagot ni Daddy.

"So, are we clear? You need to hang out with the girls first before you get the chance to see him again." Sabi ni Mommy.

"Fine." Sagot ko at patuloy nang kinain ang aking agahan.

Lumipas ang Sabado at Linggo, hindi ko naaya sina Steph. Lunes na ulit ngayon which means back to work kaming lahat, which also means they won't know if Felix and I hung out after office hours.

But I gave my word to my parents, few days won't hurt right? Pero need ko na din makasama sina Steph because it's been weeks since we last hung out all together.

I started typing a message to our group chat.

"Miss you girls, hang out tayo?" I sent.

"FINALLY!" reply ni Chloe.

"I thought you'll never ask!" ang sagot naman ni Shaina.

"Tell us all the deets about you and Felix!" reply din ni Steph.

"Sure, kalian kayo free? Maybe this Friday?" agaran kong nireply.

"Go! Will Felix be there?" reply ni Shaina.

"Nope, just us four please." Sagot ko.

"Fine with me, all girls night out!" sagot ni Chloe.

"Then it's settled, Friday night at the Metrowalk!" reply ko sa kanila.

Weekdays passed by quickly, I told Felix that we can't see each other for the week but I didn't tell him what was the real reason behind it.

I didn't want him getting a bad impression with my parents too, it'll just be too much. I know Felix is kind and wouldn't judge someone but it's better to be safe.

It's Friday again and I decided to extend my shift since I'll be meeting up with the girls by 8pm.

I also told my parents about my plan today and that I'll be hanging out with the girls, so they can allow me to meet up with Felix sooner.

Pagkalipas ng ilang oras ay nagpahatid na ako kay Kuya Mark papuntang Metrowalk, it's cool that I'll be going back to the place where I found out that Kuya Mark and Shaina were a thing.