CHAPTER 16

Kongpob stared at the bottle of pills in his hand. He looked at the mirror in front of him and sighed.

His hair was still wet from showering. Just like a routine he took out the pills from his necessity pouch he and kept in the bathroom. Kongpob bites his lips as he poured out all its content into the dustbin and then threw the bottle in it before he walked out of the room. Finally, e had the courage to throw it.

He into the bedroom and soon a smile formed on his face when he saw the two sleeping figures on the bed.

April's exams had just finished yesterday and Arthit had taken April and him out for compensating the whole month April had to study for the final exams. They came back home late at night and April wanted to sleep with her dad and mom saying it's been long since they had such moments, so they slept together at night.

Kongpob just chuckled at the e in front of him. April had her head on Arthit's chest while Arthit's hand was wrapped around her shoulder. Kongpob couldn't help but notice the similarity between them, now that he came to know Arthit he understood where his daughter got her sleepiness from.

Comparing Arthit and April, waking up April is much easier than waking up Arthit even though they both are sleeping monsters.

Kongpob got out of the room. It was a weekend and April didn't have any more classes, they just had to wait for the results so he let both of them sleep more.

Kongpob walked down the steps, he was greeted with Wang who was making tea in the kitchen.

"P' Wang," Kongpob called softly.

Wang turned around swiftly and bowed his head, "Good morning, Sir Kongpob."

Kongpob rolled his eyes, "How many times should I tell you to just call me Kong or Kongpob, P'Wang?"

Wang smiled nodding his head, "Yes N' Kongpob."

"There! That's much better!" Kongpob smiled widely making Wang chuckle.

"I'll take on from here, P'Wang," Kongpob said as he reached towards the stove.

Wang nodded his head as he moved aside giving space for Kongpob to do whatever he wants.

"They didn't wake up yet?" Wang asked.

Kongpob shrugged his shoulders, "They were too tired from yesterday's outing, so I let them sleep more. Even after returning home when they finished showering P'Arthit and April were playing pillow fight. Can you imagine? How old is P'Arthit?" Kongpob rolled his eyes.

Wang smiled, "N'Arthit is making up the time he wasn't there with, April. Let him enjoy, don't worry."

A sad smile formed on Kongpob's lips as he nods his head, "I know. I feel happy seeing how they get along together. They both even team up against me sometimes."

Kongpob and Wang laughed when they remembered the time Arthit and April teamed up against Kongpob for taking Kongpob to the amusement park. It was a sight to be seen.

"I'm happy seeing you and April smile more, N'Kongpob," Wang said.

Kongpob smiled as he nodded his head in agreement. He too felt happy for his new life. It is like a new birth for him. All these years he had been struggling with his life, not knowing what to do, all changed in a short time after he met Arthit, the father of his child.

Arthit made him feel like he was some kind of a god, Arthit always soo caring and doesn't show any kind of hesitation in making him feel loved. He could feel the difference between the way Simon was before his marriage and how Arthit made him feel now.