CHAPTER 32

"Where's grandpy's boy!" Kongpob stretched his hand forward as he welcomed the toddler with a hug.

"Grandpy!" The toddler hugged Kongpob, burying his face in the elder's shoulder.

"Aw, I missed you," Kongpob ruffled the little one's hair as he carried him in his arms.

"Ray miss grandpy too!" The toddler puffed his cheeks.

"Ray doesn't miss grandpa then," Arthit came forward and pouted at their grandson.

Ray looked at Arthit who was fake crying, his hands reached forward to Arthit making the CEO chuckle as he took the toddler in his arms.

"Ray missed grandpa too, don't cry." Ray pouted, showing his dimple.

Arthit laughed as he bumped his nose with Ray's.

"How are P'Wang and P'Diya doing?" Kongpob asked his daughter after he asked them to take a seat.

"Yes mom, they're doing fine. Mae is getting better too." April answered as she and Laya took a seat in front of her parents.

"Happy to know that, I called P'Diya yesterday and she told me that she's happy to see Ray after a long time and also you both," Kongpob said as he caressed Ray's hair who was in Arthit's arms.

April and Laya looked at each other and smiled.

"And Laya, " Arthit called out for his daughter-in-law.

"Don't take things soo hard on yourself. We're here for you, okay?" Arthit smiled when he saw Laya nodding her head.

Kongpob placed his hand on Laya's which was on the table, "You look, tired dear. Take care of yourself okay? If you need any help I and P'Arthit are here. Singto is also there."

"I know mom, and thank you." Laya smiled.

Kongpob chuckled, "Come on, we're a family. No thank you and other formalities."

April and Laya chuckled seeing Kongpob shake his head.

"Aw, by the way, where is Singto, Mom?" April asked.

Kongpob rolled his eyes, "Don't ask me about him. He's being secretive these days."

Arthit laughed at his husband's statement while he helped Ray to have his chocolate.

"Come on Kong, let him enjoy his teenage. Don't pry more on him." Arthit bumped their shoulder.

"Says the who gets worried if his son comes late at night." Kongpob pouted, rolling his eyes making April and Laya laugh while Arthit just puffed his cheeks.

"I know mom, my brother is being really secretive these days. Guess he had found someone," April joked and the take erupted in laughter.

"Can't imagine my little Simba being in a relationship but I think I can accept that." Arthit laughed.

April's phone pinged with a message, she smiled as she replied to it before placing it back on the table.

"Simba messaged me, he is coming," April said.

They're in a private room at a restaurant that they always gather during weekends.

Ever since April and Laya married nine years back they always gathered in their favorite restaurant to catch up. Wang and Diya, Laya's parents also joined the dinner every time. It used to be a really good time for everyone to catch up and they enjoyed it. But for the last one month, Wang and Diya hadn't been able to join them because Diya was admitted to the hospital due to serious illness. So Kongpob and Arthit insisted April, Laya, and Ray- their son- to stay with Wang and Diya. Kongpob knows that Diya wanted her daughter's presence at the moment.