CHAPTER 31

"Bright! Drive fast!" Arthit shouted from his seat.

Bright sighed, he wanted to talk back but he knows that in this condition he shouldn't do that. He looked at Prem who sat beside who was tensed too.

"Relax Arthit, Kongpob wouldn't like to see you like this," Knott caressed his best friend's arm.

Arthit bites his lips. After a few minutes they reached in front of the hospital Arthit felt his hands sweat as he rushed out of the car.

Prem rushed behind, he saw Arthit talk to a nurse before he started running again.

Arthit didn't even bother taking the lift as he ran up the stairs. He soon reached the private room where he was told Kongpob was admitted in.

Arthit opened the door panting he saw his husband lying on the bed with various wires attached to his body and the baby's heartbeat echoing the room. He saw Wad and Kongpob's mom standing and looking at him.

"Kong," Arthit let out a breathless sound.

Arthit watched Kongpob try to move so he rushed to his side and took the younger's hand in his.

"Kong," Arthit called again as he saw Kongpob's scrunched expression.

"P'Arthit..." Kongpob's pain-filled voice ached Arthit's heart.

"Baby, how are you?" Arthit caressed Kongpob's hair.

"Tired, the contractions kept coming and going. And Simba is kicking too." Kongpob opened his eyes to see Arthit and closed it again when the pain hit him.

Arthit caressed Kongpob's hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry I was not there with you Kong," Arthit apologized.

Kongpob shook his head tiredly, "No P, don't apologize. You're here now and that's all I want."

Arthit gave a small smile before he stood up and faced Priya who he didn't notice at first in the room.

"How's Kong, P?" Arthit asked worriedly.

Priya gave a small smile, "The waiting starts now nong, we are waiting for the baby to be in the right position. In his condition, it's not possible for normal delivery. We will need a c-section and I already talked about it to Kong. Along with that, we'll need him to dilate maximum to 7cm."

Dilating the cervix before c-section helps the drainage of blood from the uterus, before the onset of labor. Increased drainage may reduce the risk of intrauterine infection and postpartum hemorrhage. But in case if the pregnancy will be serious they don't wait for the dilation.

" In case the delivery will be early than the decided dilation it's okay, we'll manage it. In a maximum of 4 hours, we'll have the delivery."

Arthit sighed. He looked over at his tired husband who is caressing his belly. Arthit was in a meeting when Prem rushed in telling he received a call from telling Kongpob was taken to the hospital. Wad had gone to visit Kongpob and he's glad that he did. With the help of the maids, Wad took Kongpob to the hospital.

Arthit ran away from the meeting, good that he was at the closing end of the meeting. He handed the rest to Tootah and got out of the building. Everyone stared at their boss who was running like a mad man but Arthit cared less.

"Ahh..." Kongpob's small groan made Arthit rush towards him.

"You okay Kong?" Arthit asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just that he kicked hard." Kongpob smiled softly, Arthit caressed Kongpob's belly talking to their little Simba inside.

"Are you excited P? He's coming," Kongpob asked. A tired smile decorating his lips.