CHAPTER 19

Arthit and Kongpob walked hand in hand through the park. The last five days of Kongpob's heat had brought the two men to grow closer. They've got a chance to rest the worries they had in their minds and they started to talk more to each other.

"So, you're saying that April wants to stay there for another two days?" Arthit raised his eyebrows.

Kongpob nodded his head chuckling at his lover, "Yeah. I think it's good for her too. Let her have some fun and I know Laya, she is a nice and obedient girl. I had met her twice when April introduced her new friend after we moved in here."

"And the next time I saw her was when she brought April back to me after she got drunk in a bar. She was an addict during that time. I had even seen Laya scolding April about her drinking habits. Laya doesn't like her drinking."

Arthit hummed as he listened to Kongpob.

"Oh, Kongpob. Evening some of my friends are coming over, they want to meet you and April. Ask April to just visit us for tonight. Is that okay? Or should I tell them to come after few days?" Arthit asked.

Kongpob shook his head, "It's okay P, I'll let her know."

Arthit smiled. They both walked towards the parking lot to get their car when they saw two familiar figures standing not soo far from them.

"Is that.... April? And who is that with her?" Arthit asked, his eyes wide as Kongpob's seeing the scene in front of them.

"That's... that's...Laya with April," Kongpob gulped.

"Should we wait for the show to finish or should we interrupt?" Arthit turned towards Kongpob's wiggling his eyebrows.

Kongpob smirked before he pulled Arthit with him towards April and Laya. They stood behind April who was facing her back towards them. They watched their daughter kiss another girl like her life depended on it.

Kongpob cleared his throat making Laya open her eyes wide, she pulled away as soon as she saw who it was.

Arthit and Kongpob could hear their daughter let out a frustrated growl before she turned to face them. They watched April's face turn pale.

"Why are you here?" April asked dumbstruck.

"Swadee kha Sir Arthit and Sir Kongpob," Laya waied at them.

Kongpob crossed his hands again his chest as he turned towards April,  "Is that the first thing you ask when you see your parents? Look at her and study, such a well-mannered child."

Kongpob noticed the blush creep on Laya's cheeks as she bowed, he could see Arthit trying to control his laughter from his peripheral vision.

"So this is the reason why you want to stay at P'Wang's house longer, huh?" It was Arthit who spoke now.

"Dad, Mom, I...." April tried to explain but Kongpob raised his hand stopping her.

"Your Dad's friends are coming home this evening and I want you to be present there. I don't need any excuse, see you at home by 4. We're heading back," Kongpob said, he took Arthit's hand and turned around.

Kongpob stopped on his tracks after a few steps and looked back.

"Bring Laya with you too, I want to talk to you both."

*****

"Kongpob, they're here!" Arthit called out for Kongpob who was in the kitchen.