❣2❣

The next morning came - the day of the trip - and when Songyeon woke up that morning he thought of backing out but then he thought about finally just breathing a bit plus he was taking his textbooks with him... so it wasn't like he wasn't going to study at all.

He was dressed and he wanted to pack but he wasn't really sure what to actually pack, he didn't know where they would be going. All he knew was he was a bit excited once you looked past all the nerves that covered it.

He walked out of his apartment after informing Gunhak that he would be right next door for a bit and the other happily allowed it, he was happy his friend could get away no matter what consequences he and Songyeon would have to face if they got caught.

Songyeon knocked on the door and after a little, while he heard shuffling at the door and then it opened, there stood Youngjo, his hair was a little messy and he still had on his pajamas, sure it was still early but it did surprise Songyeon a little.

"Sorry did I wake you?" Songyeon asked and the boy only shook his head.

"No... I was working on somethings since around 6 am, but come on in" He said with a small smile and moved out of the way to let the boy in, once he took his shoes off Songyeon followed Youngjo to the living room, some papers were sprawled across the coffee table and a laptop was standing on the table as well.

"Sorry it's a little messy, after talking to you yesterday my head ran with a bit of inspiration"

"It's okay... uhm so that offer you had..." Songyeon said but it came out quite soft and unsure.

"Are you taking it?" Youngjo said excitedly, it surprised Songyeon a little but he started nodding his smile growing a little.

"YES finally!" Youngjo said happily, then cleared his throat a bit, "Sorry... I usually have to go on all these trips alone since my friends all work for the same magazine but they cover different topics so I am usually really lonely on these trips" Youngjo explained and although Songyeon wouldn't admit it out loud he was happy that the boy was excited for it as well, and maybe he found Youngjo's reaction a little cute.

"I was going to pack but then I realized that... I don't actually know where we are going" Songyeong explained, causing Youngjo to laugh a little.

"Okay well we will be visiting the beach on our last stop, and we will be visiting Everland and Caribbean bay, we will go to a ranch and we will go hiking at some point" Youngjo outlined a little what they would be doing, Songyeon looked at him a little surprised... he has never been to any of these places, nor has he even stepped foot on the beach since the day he was born.

"Why are you so surprised?"

"Well... It's just -"

"Don't tell me you never visited any of the places I mentioned" Youngjo asked him seriously, and the boy just stayed quiet.

"No way... well then we are making this the best trip you have ever had in your whole life, so pack your clothes and get ready I am taking you on the adventure of a lifetime" Youngjo said, knowing the boy never went on a trip like this was really surprising going to places like these were a lot people's dreams and a lot of people visited them especially most people he knew.

Songyeon smiled a little and nodded, "I will go pack then...where should I meet you?" he asked Youngjo.

"Once I have everything ready to go, I will come get you so no worries, you just have to pack your things"

"Okay, also what do I owe you for all this?" Songyeon asked, it's been on his mind since the night before, he would feel bad if he didn't help with the payments of everything.

"Oh no need to worry about that, my company covers the cost for two people for when I bring someone with me, they know it gets lonely and I travel a lot so they always budget for an extra person" Youngjo explained to him and Songyeon was a little surprised at first.

"Okay then... but I am still taking my wallet, I still can't just rely on you for everything" Songyeon said and Youngjo smiled a bit, he found it amusing most people would jump at the opportunity for a free trip.

"Okay, I won't stop you, I am bringing you along so you can experience a trip so I want you to be comfortable and enjoy it," Youngjo told him and Songyeon had a grateful smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you, I show go pack now and leave you to finish your work," Songyeon said and Youngjo nodded, he walked the boy to the door then it struck him, the thought he had all night.

"Hey Songyeon, how old are you?" he asked.

"I am 22 almost 23 and you?"

"25, call me hyung and be comfortable around me okay? Let's make good memories' Youngjo said with a sweet smile, and Songyeon found himself nodding with a small smile before he walked towards his and Gunhak's apartment, he turned around and found Youngjo still standing there.

"See you later hyung," he said before slipping into his apartment, Youngjo found himself smiling at the boy, he wasn't even sure why he cared so much but he just couldn't stand it if someone was sad and the moment he saw Songyeon he felt the need to make the boy happy.

Songyeon immediately started packing when he got inside, Gunhak was happy to help, they knew it would be for about two weeks or so, so they packed what they thought would be enough and if it wasn't Songyeon would just make a plan to get some extra things.

---

As time passed there was a knock on the door and Songyeon was gathering all his study materials so Gunhak opened the door, there stood Youngjo, he greeted Gunhak and the other let him in.

After a short wait and a tight hug goodbye, the two were ready to leave, they had added Songyeon's things to Youngjo's car and the drive started, the music played in the background as the two sat in silence.

Sure it was a little awkward but neither really minded Youngjo was a little tired and the sooner they got to their destination the happier he would be and Songyeon was still trying to convince himself everything would be alright.

"So uhm where are we going first?" Songyeon asked after a while.

"We are going to my hometown, we are going to Yongin, we will be there for a few days then we are moving to Wonju" the older explained causing the latter to nod a bit.

"You must be excited then hyung," he said.

"Yeah, I really am, I haven't been home in a while so it is really exciting for me"

"I can only imagine"

As they continued on with their drive they only talked every now and then and from time to time they would sing along to the songs playing on the radio, the awkward atmosphere between them slowly disappeared and was replaced by comfort.

When they arrived in Yongin, Youngjo drove to a place he knew really well when they came to a stop Songyeon was a little curious but he followed the boy all the way to the door of the home and when the older opened it without hesitation he immediately knew where they were.

They were at his home and it made Songyeon a little nervous. He never really had a good experience with parental figures, plus he hardly met his friends' families growing up... he hardly left his house growing up so it was all a little new and scary for him.

But it turned out Youngjo's parents were a lot like him, they were extremely welcoming and friendly and they made Songyeon feel at home the moment they saw him.

Songyeon would be lying if he said he didn't have fun, his fear for everything left the moment the older boy's mom hugged him and welcomed him into their home, and the fact that they just let the two boys be was surprising to him.

The two went to sleep somewhere around 9 pm not because they were tired but the way Youngjo talked about his plans with his parents ended up getting the two way too excited and they just wanted the next day to come already.