❣13❣

The two woke up and they were very confused at first but the nurse came at the moment they woke up and she helped them grasp the situation, with the help of the nurse Songyeon went over to Youngjo and gave the boy a hug.

He didn't care what happened he was just happy that Youngjo was okay, sure they weren't dating and neither did their friends know what was going on between them but all Songyeon knew was if he didn't have Youngjo anymore after this trip he wasn't sure he would make it much longer because for the first time he has felt so many emotions.

He felt what it was like to feel genuinely happy, he felt what it was like to be open about everything, he felt what it was like to fall in love and what fear of losing someone you cared for was like, and all he wanted to do at that moment was hold Youngjo and to be held by the older.

The nurse left them after she helped Songyeon get on the bed with Youngjo, luckily they could both fit on it and all they did was lay there next to each other in silence, they didn't say anything but it was the most comforting silence they had both experienced.

After a while, their room's door opened and in walked Gunhak and his parents, they were really happy to see the two were awake and doing well.

"Hello boys," Gunhak's mom said to them, and Songyeon couldn't help but smile as he introduced the two to Youngjo.

Gunhak found himself smiling as he watched Songyeon, he had never seen the boy so happy, he was literally shining.

"I know you both just woke up but can you maybe show them the photo? The one you guys found" Gunhak explained and handed them Youngjo's laptop, it was pure luck that both the laptop and his camera came out unharmed.

They searched up the website and showed the two the photo and honestly seeing the look of pain and shock in their faces really confirmed everything the both Songyeon and Youngjo have been thinking.

"We have known you since you were 6 Songyeon, there is no denying it... even just from your baby photo, this is you, they really took you like that, they don't deserve to see daylight, they robbed your youth away and made your life hell and they weren't even your biological parents? This is so wrong" came from Gunhak's mom, the lady had tears in her eyes and when they looked to Gunhak's father they could see the man fuming with anger.

"You two rest, I am going to go get the police on this, do you have the couples number Songie? I think we should get them here soon for a DNA test, so we have the evidence we need against them" Gunhak's father said.

At first, Songyeon wanted to confront them but after everything that happened, he didn't have the actual strength to go up against them so he gave Mr. Kim the couple's number and hoped that everything would be sorted soon.

Gunhak's father left shortly after with his wife and left Gunhak with the two.

"You two! If you ever go on any damn road trips again you better use subways, busses I don't care but you aren't ever going in a car again? You got it you scared the shit out of me" he said and before he could stop it he found himself crying.

The two waved him over and they shared a hug, sure Gunhak didn't know Youngjo that well but he knew that the boy definitely made his best friend happy and that was all that mattered to him, he wanted Songyeon happy and he didn't care about anything else.

"We also informed your friends... they were here last night but they had work today so they said they will stop by once you two get home, I also take it you two have somethings to tell us" Gunhak said with a smile as he watched Youngjo play with Songyeon's fingers.

"Yeah... we do~ do you know when we get out of here?" Songyeon said with a smile.

"The doctor will come around at 3 and check you two out then we can head home, I don't know if you want to but if you want hyung you can stay over at our apartment until you get better, oh and my parents contacted your parents last night, they said that once you get home to call them, they are happy you both are okay," Gunhak said to the two,

Youngjo thought about it for a bit and started smiling,

"You mean I get to see Songyeon every morning I wake up? Oh, sign me up for that" Youngjo said his smile growing as he was talking.

The rest of their time until the doctor came to check them out was spent just talking to one another, at one point Gunhak's parents returned with a nurse who came to collect some DNA from Songyeon, he took it the couple already arrived, which surprised him a little but he also knew by car the drive was almost 3 hours so if they came by train it would've been a lot faster.

When they got home, they went to Gunhak and Songyeon's apartment and waited for their friends to arrive. Once their friend arrived they happily helped move Youngjo's things to their apartment.

Once they were done, Youngjo's friends told him how their boss gave him an extension on his article and some time off, which the older was really happy about.

When everyone settled down a little Songyeon and Youngjo shared a look before taking one another's hand and then looked at their friends.

"So... we have something to tell you," Songyeon said smiling.

"We are not together yet but we share mutual feelings for one another, I want to take Songyeon on a lot of dates once I am out of this cast and then we will move from there, I don't want to overwhelm him with everything especially with everything that was going on right now" Youngjo explained.

And everyone even Songyeon let out a small aww, Songyeon was really thankful to have Youngjo and knowing the older wouldn't push him into a relationship, that the older was willing the wait for him a little while longer as he got used to everything that was happening around him and he couldn't be happier.