❣3❣

They woke up early and prepared breakfast for Youngjo's parents, that was the first time they really talked continually, Songyeon was feeling really comfortable, he felt like he knew Youngjo for ages and slowly the two started moving from being strangers to the beginning of being friends.

Once breakfast was ready, Youngjo happily went to wake up his parents and the four ate breakfast together, the boy's mom couldn't help but be curious over the younger boy he brought with him, she knew her son well and over the phone, it sounded like it was quite serious when he mentioned bringing him with.

But once she saw him, she also noticed it and so did her husband, the air around the boy made him feel a little unapproachable and his eyes always looked sad and he seemed very lost about everything and sometimes they would talk about something and it would like it was the first time the boy ever hear of it.

So she couldn't help her curiosity.

"So Songyeon, Youngjo told me you are a med student?" she asked and immediately saw something change in the boy, she couldn't really put her finger on it but he seemed a little sad.

"Yeah... I am in my 3rd year now" he told them, but they could pick up that he didn't seem to like the idea.

"Hmm I see, how about dreams? Do you have any dreams? Something you really want to do?" she asked, and the boy thought a bit but he seemed a bit frustrated with himself.

"I don't, I never really cared about dreams," he said but she picked up on the pain in his voice as he spoke and she started wondering if it was actually his choice to do what he does.

They ate in silence after that, she would rather not push the boy, she was quite observant and realized that something was definitely off about the boy and it worried her a little but she hoped this trip would help him a little.

When breakfast was over Youngjo's parents offered to do the dishes as the boys were the ones who made breakfast, so the two went and got ready for their first-day destination, Youngjo had a bag with him and he placed in towels, sunscreen and a few other extra and also added Songyeon's thing's.

They got in the car after getting everything ready and headed to their destination, it only took a few minutes; they were early and it was during the week so there wasn't really that much traffic.

The two got out of the car and there in front of them stood a sign with the word EVERLAND written on it, they looked at each other, Songyeon was a little unsure but Youngjo looked extremely excited so he lead the way and Songyeon followed close behind, before they even entered Youngjo had his camera out and he was busy taking pictures of everything he could use for his article.

They headed in and that's where the adventure started, seeing everything was enough to let the child that was locked far away in Songyeon out, he was a little surprised as it was all new to him but he decided to follow Gunhak's words and to experience what it is like being a human being like everyone else.

The two went on a lot of rides and they enjoyed themselves, if Songyeon was being honest he would be happy if their whole trip was just them playing around like this he would absolutely love it.

After going through the safari that Everland had to offer and having lunch they decided it was time to inspect the other side of the park, the waterside - Caribbean bay was their next stop and as the two played around Youngjo still did his job he took photos where he could with permission, of course, the managers knew he was coming as everything was arranged by the company beforehand.

When their trip to Everland eventually came to an end they went out to eat since it was already after 6 pm and they already told Youngjo's parents they wouldn't join them for dinner.

The two sat in the restaurant and Youngjo found himself looking at Songyeon and he realized the boy's eyes changed a little, somehow over all the boy looked a bit happier, but he could also sense a lot of distress in the boy and that's when it struck him, although they are on a trip the boy originally was hesitant about it since he wanted to study.

He knew to be a med student was probably really hard and he didn't want to cause the boy any stress that was the exact opposite of what he wanted to do.

So the moment when they got home, he allowed Songyeon to wash up first and immediately asked the boy if he wanted to study a bit, he saw the boy look a little relieved at the offer and so while he was up working on his article Songyeon was next to him studying.

But the clear difference was anyone could tell Youngjo was enjoying himself but Songyeon looked like he was being tortured and it wasn't just because it was a lot to study.

They eventually took a break when Songyeon was on the verge of tears and Youngjo didn't really know what to do in that situation but he ended up making the boy some hot tea and sitting next to him and rubbing circles on his back as the boy was drinking the tea.

The more Youngjo got to see Songyeon the more he wondered what exactly was going on with the boy from that day in the elevator up until now all that stayed in his head was the boy breaking down in that elevator right before he stepped in, he wanted to know what was stressing the boy out so much and he wanted to understand his situation.

Youngjo found himself caring a lot more about Songyeon than he thought he would and he didn't mind it too much, he just wanted to see the boy be happy continuously without getting stressed only seconds after.