❣10❣

Their last day in PyeongChang was spent on the road, they found a sheep ranch that wasn't too far from their next destination on their road trip so they kept it for the last day.

The drive went by fast as they went to sleep early they were out and about quite early as well, the only difference about today compared to the others that have passed was that they weren't hiding their feelings anymore if they felt like holding hands they did, they never kissed one another on the lips though it stopped at forehead kisses every now and then.

When they arrived at the ranch they excitedly rushed towards the owner and he gave them a change of clothes and gumboots before taking them into the sheep pens, he told them about the history of the ranch and how everything came to be, he let them feed the sheep and even had them help him with shearing the sheep.

By the time the two finished helping the older man the man invited them for lunch, but while they were waiting for the food the old man suggested that they go take a walk around, the old man showed them to an old footpath and smiled at the two.

"This is where I asked my wife to be my girlfriend and then, later on, this is where I asked her to marry me, this footpath will bring you closer together and it will strengthen your relationship" he explained before letting the two walk off.

They started out on the footpath and it was quite tranquil at first, the path was decorated with beautiful roses of different colors and it had many other flowers causing it to be very bright and beautiful as they walked.

At one stage they got to a rougher patch of the path, it was very rocky and there were some thorny trees but they stuck together and helped one another through it, as they kept walking they got closer to a small lake, the two stayed and looked at the view, they started getting what the old man meant about the footpath, it will bring you a lot closer to one another because walking it alone was impossible.

But at one point they heard a load blearing and when they turned around they found an angry ram storming at them, he chased them around a bit and they just assumed that sheep couldn't swim and they dived into the lake but they did make a small miscalculation.

That being that sheep are actually amazing swimmers, the two swam as fast as they could and got out of the lake and ran towards a tree, they helped one another climb it and waited there until the sheep were gone.

They got a bit cold as their clothes were wet and it was slightly windy but in the end, the sheep did leave and the two climbed down and returned back to the house, they really enjoyed it and they surely made memories and there is nothing that brings a relationship closer between two people like an aggressive Ram.

When they got back to the house the old lady told them to go wash up so they wouldn't get sick and she washed their clothes as they dressed in dry clothes. They all ate together and waited for the clothes to dry.

The old couple told stories of their youth and the two happily listened, they believed that their love is what made the ranch as special as it was since they put all that love into the place which gave it a very homey feel and made anyone feel welcome the moment they stepped foot on the land.

When they eventually got back on the road they headed towards Gangneung, it was quite a short drive as they weren't that far away from one another and it took only 24 minutes from the ranch to Gangneung.

When they got to Gangneung, it was quite late and they went out to eat dinner before they went to their accommodation, they checked in and immediately went to their room, they were quite tired.

They had a busy day although it wouldn't sound like it but running away from the sheep and their unexpected swim surely tired them out.

Songyeong tried to study and Youngjo was working on his article before the two eventually turned in for the night, they had a lot they wanted to do the next day so they wanted to have as much energy as possible.