❣12❣

They left early just as they agreed and while they were traveling back to Seoul, Songyeon was on the phone with Gunhak, he was informing his friend about everything he found the day before and even his friend was quite shocked and he told Songyeon that no matter what he was going to protect him and he will even have his parents help to get the two in jail no matter what.

As they were driving they were listening to music and talking about how they were going to approach the situation, Youngjo tried his best to keep the younger calm throughout the drive, he could imagine what the younger was dealing with and he knew even when imagining it, it wouldn't be half as bad as what was really going on inside his head.

Everything was going good not everything good lasts, their trip was amazing but with it coming to an end it was a hard day for both of them and it got worse in only a second, a truck moving over into their lane, the panic that went through their bodies was crazy and luckily Youngjo could dodge out of the way of the truck but that caused them to go off the road.

Their car rolled multiple times and they didn't go unharmed. They were both unconscious.

It took a few minutes, almost an hour before the ringing of sirens were heard around the scene, emergency services were rushing, some went to the truck driver who called them to hear what happened and the majority went to the two boys.

They were rushed to the hospital, Songyeon's phone was found, luckily it was unharmed and the police immediately contacted the last person in the call list.

Gunhak was shocked to receive the call and immediately called Dongju and Dongmyeong, including his parents, he avoided calling Songyeon's 'parents' as he believed if they saw the boy they would flip out even if they had no right to do so.

When they arrived at the hospital they weren't allowed into the room yet, they all stood outside, their bodies were shaking, they imagined the worst, they didn't want anything bad to happen to their friend, especially now that he was almost free from everything.

With the help of Dongmyeong and his parents, Gunhak was able to contact Youngjo's friends and soon the three also joined them at the hospital.

When they were eventually allowed in they entered with low expectations, from what they heard it was a serious accident and they were really scared to have their hopes up that the two got out unharmed.

They first saw Youngjo, the older boy had a bandage wrapped around his head, and his arms were full of cuts as well as a few cuts that were on his face, his leg was all bandaged up they took that it might have gotten damaged as he was the one driving.

When they saw Songyeon they felt a little relieved, the younger had a brace around his wrist and he had a few cuts here and there but he had no serious damage on him and that made everything a lot better.

They were soon joined by the doctor who told them it was nothing seriously luckily and the worst injury the two had was that Sonyeon had a fractured left wrist and Youngjo had a fractured leg, but that was all.

The doctor told the group just how lucky the two are to be okay as the car wasn't in the best condition, he also informed them that the few things that did come out unharmed was to be dropped off by the police officer that was on the scene.

In the end, the two were still asleep, they weren't able to go home because of that, so in the end, their friends left them encouraging notes and left as visiting hours were far over and they were lucky to have been able to be there at the time.

All their friends could hope for was that they woke up and would come home soon enough.