❣7❣

{A/N: I m saying this ahead of time, but the places they are visiting in this, I can't find much information on, both were in the top things to do in Hoengseong section of the TripAdvisor so it might be wrong or inaccurate I searched everywhere but most of the things are in Korean and my skills aren't that great}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They woke up the next day it was a little different, the atmosphere around the two changed, they had the air of two best friends but they weren't - yet - they got dressed in a hurry and although Songyeon wanted to study in the morning before they left Youngjo wouldn't let him.

He dragged the younger boy out for breakfast before they took a drive to a castle that was in the area, they only heard about it and it was hard to find any information on the place but they still thought it would be better to go see if it was actually there.

When they arrived they were quite surprised to actually find the castle, they were a little skeptical about it but actually finding it was fascinating to both of them, they ran around and took photos more than actually taking photos for the magazine they were just goofing around, Youngjo thought that most of the photos he took recently seemed too serious and that didn't match his idea for the article but it was okay he could change things up a little more as time went on.

They walked around inside the castle and just looked around, and they really enjoyed it, it was almost like they felt their friendship growing rapidly and both were happy about it, Youngjo was happy knowing that when they are closer the younger will have someone to rely on which aren't his closest friends, and for Songyeon he was just happy to feel this free with someone.

He would watch as Youngjo took photos and he would find himself admiring the oldest features and although all these feelings confused him, he just decided that he will ignore it for the time being and he wanted to enjoy the rest of the trip as much as possible.

When they were done at the castle they went to an observation deck that wasn't too far away, they had to do another hike up a mountain but they enjoyed it, they raced one another up the mountain and just acted like little kids the whole day and they wouldn't have it any other way, Songyeon felt like he finally had his childhood he lost out on.

They spent the rest of their day just walking around after leaving the observation deck, they went to local markets and just wandered around looking for something to do, they went to eat at different restaurants until they were too full to actually move properly.

They got back to the guest house just before dinner time and the two just decided to wash up and relax the rest of the time at home, they watched some movies and just sat around.

At one point they were cold and they found themselves cuddling on the sofa while sharing a blanket, they both felt really warm and Youngjo started to realize halfway through that the reason he was feeling so warm wasn't exactly because Songyeon was warm or because of the blanket, it was because Songyeon was next to him and he felt rather happy whenever the younger boy was close to him, he had the urge to hug and comfort him endlessly.

He just wanted to hold Songyeon forever if it was possible.