Chapter 1 - New student?

It was a bright and sunny morning. Crowds of students could be seen walking as they chattered amongst themselves. The tall building of Hope's Peak academy stood proudly as it shone in its natural glory.

Amongst the crowd, one lone girl, was walking by herself to the school. Her face was covered by her hood as she focused only on playing the game in front of her.

All of a sudden, someone bumped into her from behind and she slowly turned around to look at who had just interrupted her.

"Oh sorry Nanami~san, Ibuki was so focused on her music that she couldn't hear you.", the girl had wild black hair which had white, pink, and blue highlights and her hair was tied into two horn-like buns.

Ibuki removed her headphones as she apologized to Chiaki, whose hood came off to reveal short pale brown hair and pale pink-brown eyes.

"Ah, it's fine Mioda~san, I wasn't really hurt", Chiaki smiled slightly at her classmate.

"That's good! Ibuki will see you in class!", Ibuki put her headphones back on as she continued to walk.

"Yes, see you..", Chiaki said quietly knowing Ibuki wouldn't hear her anymore.

Chiaki then went back to her Game Girl, and continued her game from where she left off. As she began to walk inside the gates of Hope's Peak, she couldn't help but look towards the Reserve Course student entry as remembered her video game buddy, Hajime Hinata, who she hadn't seen in days.

---------------------------------------------------------

At the very top floor of Hope's Peak, stood Izuru Kamukura as he observed the many students entering the school, as the reserve course and main course students finally separated to enter two different buildings.

Izuru closed his eyes as he remembered the words of the headmaster from yesterday....

---
Izuru knocked on the door leading to the headmaster's office.

"Come in", he heard and so he slowly opened the door and walked inside.

"Please, have a seat", headmaster Kirigiri said.

Izuru did as he was told and sat down on one of the couches as he remained silent to listen to why the headmaster summoned him.

"Now, as you may have overheard, we have decided that this Kamukura project performed on you was successful.", the headmaster started in a serious tone.

"Because of this, I can now say that you can successfully rejoin the academy. However, you will need to be in the Main course as we still need to ensure that your talents can be maximised to their fullest potential", as the headmaster explained this, Izuru continued to remain silent, urging Kirigiri to continue.

"Now, it has been decided that you will be admitted to class 77-B. There, your homeroom teachers are Yukizome~sensei and Kizakura~sensei.", Kirigiri explained further.

"Now, I know this may be difficult, but please keep it hidden that you have been part of the Kamukura project. Please refrain from mentioning about the project to anyone. Of course, you may keep your name the same, it shouldn't matter much.", Jin seemed particularly concerned and serious when he asked for this request.

"I will hide all information about the existence of this project", Izuru confirmed to Kirigiri.

"Alright, now I have another request for you, please try to get along with your classmates and teachers, socialize a bit more and make friends", Kirigiri said with a soft fatherly smile.