Chapter 7 - A Note

The sun shone radiant as ever, in the morning sky signifying the rise of a new day. Hope's Peak Academy stood proudly high as it basked in all its glory as students were seen all over school grounds chattering away with one another or making their way to class.

Amongst the crowd of Reserve Course and Main course students, walked a red haired photographer, the camera hung over her shoulder swaying back and forth in rhythm to her walking. Beside her also walked a short blonde girl who wore a bright light pink kimono which had designs of imprinted flowers.

Hiyoko and Mahiru were talking to each other seriously, in contrast to their usual light hearted conversations. Mahiru then held up a note which she gave to Hiyoko to read.

"'Come to the girl dormitories' rooftop at 3:50 pm. You must show up or you will regret it'. Seriously? Where did you even find the note?", Hiyoko asked sounding concerned for her best friend and mother figure.

"It just suddenly appeared in the pockets of my blazer. I'm not very sure about what I should do. Should I really meet this person?", Mahiru sighed in worry and stress.

"You can't! What if something happened to you? I won't have anyone to talk to anymore!", Hiyoko whined.

"I am sure nothing will happen Hiyoko. No need to worry.", Mahiru said with a lopsided smile as a sweatdrop escaped her face.

"Hmph, fine but I am going to come with you.", Hiyoko pouted in irritation.

"Hiyoko you really shouldn't, thats way too risky.", Mahiru said furrowing her brows in concern for the petite pigtailed girl.

"I'll be fine besides its not like the note says anything about having to come by yourself. If needed I could even be observing the meeting in hiding! There problem solved!", Hiyoko said with a wide grin as she raised her hands on victory.

"Fine, I suppose that is a safe option", Mahiru sighed in resignation.

"Yay!", Hiyoko cheered happily.

Just a few steps behind the two friends stood another pigtailed girl with rather bushy strawberry blonde hair. She looked on at the academy she had once been suspended from in a familiar glee as she thought of how despairing events could bring the brightest hope fall into the darkness of despair. She internally jumped from the excitement of a new awaiting rush if despair to be filled in this school.

Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista or the self proclaimed Ultimate Despair stood in front of the tall gates leading to the Main Course with her twin sister, Mukuro Ikusaba, also known as the Ultimate Soldier. Both sisters then walked inside the building albeit taking small strides as they took in the view once more. Luckily, Nothing much had really changed during their absence.
---------------------------------------------------------

Back in the Reserve Course, classes were yet to start as students were scattered across the class, splitting up into different groups to talk with their friends. Mura Mayonaka, who was just another ordinary Reserve Course student sat with her own group of friends.

The girl occasionally took short glances at the tall and erect building of the Main Course through the transparent sheets of glass which were slightly open to let air flow in the class, preventing suffocation due to lack of air. Her friends took notice of this odd behaviour and decided to ask her about it.

"Hey Mayonaka~san, why do you keep looking over at that Main course building over there?", a plain dark brown haired male asked.

"O-Oh no reason, I just feel distracted today.", Mayonaka laughed awkwardly.

"If you say so", the male said sounding a little unconvinced.

The group of friends continued their conversation as normal until the bell rang, signalling the beginning of class. The teacher walked in right on time and began writing on the board already and so the lesson commenced.