Chapter 6 - Plans

The room was dark, the light of the Saturday moonlit night shining through the curtains of a luxurious apartment owned by none other than the famous fashionista, Junko Enoshima.

The girl in question sat at her desk typing out furiously as she came up ideas on what emails she would write to the beloved Student Council members of Hope's Peak. She had a wide devious smile plastered on her face as she typed while sometimes giggling in excitement.

Beside her compute lay a simple photo of a normal looking girl wearing the Reserve Course uniform. She had plain wavy and black hair with the top half of her hair was tied back using a small bow, her bangs framing her face. She was smiling as she posed next to a blonde girl who looked strikingly similar to Fuyuhiko. It was his younger sister, Natsumi.

Junko looked at the photo as she thought of a way to get rid of the nuisance which got in the way of her plans. The pigtailed strawberry blonde place the photo back into the yearbook she took it out from. She needed to get this girl out of the picture. The girl was already too hopeful for being such a boring student. Junko needed to make her fall to a deep despair.

As she thought this, her phone rang suddenly as if on cue. She sighed in exasperation as she picked up her phone and put it to her ear without checking to see the contact name.

"Hello?", Junko said in an unusual monotone voice.

"You're Enoshima~san. Right?", the voice on the other end spoke. Junko immediately realized that this voice belonged to Kizakura.

"Yes that's me", Junko maintained her tone but began feeling a wave of excitement as she predicted the reason this teacher bothered to call her.

"Alright, I have called to inform you that your suspension has been lifted. You will be allowed to attend school from Monday", for a carefree and usually hungover guy, Kizakura sounded rather formal, Junko noted.

"Thanks for letting me know", Junko replied sounding slightly more chirpy now. The sound of a little beep was heard as the call ended.

"Upupupu! This can conveniently set the plan in motion! Researching on the Reserve Course and moulding them into perfect weapons will be so much more thrilling in person.", she laughed with a blush as she closed her eyes and hugged herself.
---------------------------------------------------------
The sun gas risen long ago and now shined through the cover of the cloudy sky onto the windows of a classroom in Hope's Peak Academy.

Students were dressed in formal black blazers and dress pants or skirts with a plain white shirt and a black tie. These students belonged to the Reserve Course and we're currently enjoying the free time provided to them by a substitute teacher.

"Mayonaka~san! Could you please help me with this question?", a rather ordinary looking boy asked. The mentioned student turned around with a smile.

"Of course!", She was the same student who Junko had a picture of. Mayonaka smiled as she helped the boy solve the question.

"Thanks! I get it now!", The boy said great fully with a smile.

"No problem! Glad I could help you Aketoshi~san!", the raven haired girl then got up as the bell rang right on time.

She stretched as she got up from her seat and then went to her backpack to retrieve her lunch. Some of the students asked her to eat with them but she kindly refused. She then went outside and sat by a fountain which was nearby a few cherry blossom trees.

This area had no buildings other than the Reserve Course because of which animals often wandered into steal food from the academy. The flowers being in bloom this year gave the the area an unnatural and dreamlike beauty especially with a few birds chirping around the area.