2 - Excitement

Chapter 2

Tony POV

I woke up this morning much earlier than I normally would. I was just so excited that I couldn't sleep! Today was the day we would be moving to Los Angeles!! My brother and I were competitive dancers for a long time, so we started doing Tik Tok because a lot of it was about dancing. About a month or so ago, my brother and I had each gotten a DM on instagram from THE Thomas Petrou, officially inviting us to join the Hype House! I had felt like all of my hard work had finally paid off. I was getting the chance to go live with other people who had the same passion and drive as I did. I just couldn't wait! I was so tired of fantasizing about my new life, so I decided to get up and start getting ready for the best day of my life. I grabbed my outfit that I had planned the night before: my favourite burgundy hoodie with an oversized Rolling Stones t-shirt on top, a pair of black ripped jeans, and my black slip on vans with roses on them. I was very pleased with my fashion skills. I pretty much ran to the bathroom to fix my curly hair. I looked at myself in the mirror, more than happy with what I saw. I stood there, confident and happy, finally secure with myself. I wish I could have a conversation with myself from a year ago, so he could see how well I am truly doing. Last year I was a mess. I got involved with a girl who was REALLY bad news, my best friend had left me, and my parents had gotten a divorce. But Ondreaz helped me through it, and now we're going to join the freaking Hype House. The hottest thing since Team 10! I ran into my brothers room and started screaming at him to get up. I couldn't believe he was still asleep!

"ONDREAZ LOPEZ!!! Get your ass out of bed right the hell now!!!" You could tell I had startled him because he sat up in his bed with a jolt. I just laughed at how frightened he had actually gotten.

"Dude. Get the hell out of my room. Now." He threw one of his pillows at me as I ran out of his room laughing my ass off. I ran back to my room, making sure I had packed everything up. Soon enough, Ondreaz was ready with all of his things and we were finally about to leave. We gave our mom goodbye hugs and kisses, then we were on our way. Ready for the future.

———time skip to Thomas picking them up at the airport———

(Still Tony's POV)
As we got off of the plane, we made our way to the bag area to grab our suitcases. Thankfully Ondre was smart enough to go get one of those carts, just because we had a lot of stuff. I mean, we were moving! We grabbed our bags off of the conveyer belt and started making our way towards the exit where we were told to meet with them. As we exited the air-conditioned building into the hot California heat, we saw two cars parked outside. That obviously was them. Thomas and a few of the other members started walking towards us, waving and smiling.

"Hey guys! This is Alex, Kouvr, Calvin, and Addison! They wanted to meet y'all first i guess." Thomas said. We all laughed and hugged each other hello. Thomas and Addison started helping us get our stuff into the cars, then I got in with them, while Ondreaz got in with Alex, Kouvr, and Calvin. Thomas' car was so nice. Maybe someday I could earn myself a car like that.

———time skip to them getting to the house———

Nicks POV
I heard a lot of commotion downstairs so I figured the Lopez brothers had arrived. I pulled myself from my bed just as I did earlier today. It's not that I didn't want to meet them, but I just don't wanna deal with having to come out to them and everything. Everyone in the Hype House knows that I'm gay, but the fans don't. It's not that I'm scared to, I just didn't think it was that big of a deal. I heard Thomas scream my name from the front foyer, because I guess I'm always the last to arrive to these things. I turned the corner to walk down the staircase, keeping my head down for the most part so Thomas wouldn't yell at me anymore. Once I got down the stairs, I went up to Ondreaz first and shook his hand then went over to Tony. I began introducing myself, but then I looked up.
"Hey I'm Ni-" I stopped dead in my tracks once I looked in his eyes. Holy shit. This guy was gorgeous. Like I had seen him on my screen obviously, but in person his eyes just sparkle. They're like these worlds that I could just stare into forever. I broke out of my trance once I felt him start shaking my hand.
"Hey! I'm Tony." He dropped my hand and I stepped away, to try to figure out what in the hell just happened. I can't catch feelings for ANOTHER straight guy. When I stupidly fell for Ryland, I almost lost him. Thank god it only made us closer.

A/N
Hey everyone! The next chapter is gonna be a flashback! It's gonna be the title of the chapter, but I'm just giving y'all a heads up now. Okay thanks!!