6 - Coming out

Tony's POV
I felt so bad for whatever I did to Nick. I don't even care what I did, I just need to fix this. I have no idea why, but I just feel this  force pulling me to Nick. No matter how closed off he can be, something tells me I'd be able to get through to him. Maybe I'm just being naïve, but it's worth a shot. I decided I'd go upstairs and check on him. Hopefully he would let me apologize too. As I left my spot on the couch, I started getting nervous. It wasn't a bad nervous though, it was more butterflies. Great, I might be catching feelings for Nick. He didn't seem like the relationship type, so I probably didn't have a chance, but I guess we'll find out. As I made it up the stairs, I saw Kouvr coming out of Nick's room, so asking her would probably be my best bet.
"Hey Kouvr, is Nick okay?" I asked her. She looked at me with sad eyes.
"Now he is. Listen, I don't know what you said or did and I honestly don't care. But even if it wasn't 'a big deal', don't make fun of Nick for 'overreacting'. The kid has gone through stuff that I don't even know about. He might put up a mean or solid front, but that's only because he has to. He's gotten hurt too many times to take any more chances. I think you should just leave him alone for the night, please." She told me. It broke my heart. It kills me to know that Nick has to put up a fake wall, just to not get hurt. No one deserves that, especially not him.
"Alright, thanks Kouv. Goodnight." I said to her. As I was walking past Nick's room, I kept thinking about my potential feelings for him. I've always had crushes on guys before, but I've never dated one. That's probably why I haven't come out to Ondreaz yet. It just never felt necessary, you know? I slowed down at Nick's door, hearing Ryland say something.
"I think it's time to let the world know who you really are." Ryland said. Those words hit me hard. I know he was aiming them at Nick, but that didn't stop me from thinking about my situation. Maybe I should come out. Being able to be myself would be so freeing. I wouldn't have to hide anything anymore. The more and more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. Screw it, I'm going to come out to Ondreaz. I picked up my pace and went to the end of the hallway, to Dre and my's bedroom. I turned the doorknob, took a deep breath, and walked in. I walked over to Dre's bed, and sat on the end of it. He sat up and moved to sit next to me, since we never really sat on his bed.
"Is everything good?" Dre asked me.
"Yea, actually, I just need to tell you something really important." I said to him. All of the sudden I got really nervous, and Ondre noticed that.
"Hey it's okay you can tell me anything. There's nothing you need to hide from me." He said.
"Ondreaz, I'm...not straight." I finally said. He looked at me, dead in the eyes for a few moments. Those few moments were probably the scariest of my life. Until he finally spoke up.
"It's cool. And by the way you don't necessarily have to come out to the rest of the house. Just be you and we'll accept you, I promise. I love you bro." He said. I felt tears beginning to sting my eyes from his words. I had never felt so relieved. Ondreaz engulfed me in the biggest hug, letting me know he would always be there for me. He would always keep me safe, no matter what. I was loved.

A/N - Hey everyone! Sorry for the shorter chapter but the next couple are going to be FULL of interesting things! Have a great day! ✌️❤️