Other Characters Ending

Tea and Tristan met up again one day in the street. They are now both greatly successful and are entering their third year of dating. Tea is a star on her own broadway show and Tristan's made up a new company that nearly shines up to Kaiba Corp.

Joey met up with Mai when he was visiting Yugi once. Their wedding plans are underway, with Mai rushing the date. She wants a child right away.

Ryou decided to travel the world and on one of his trips, he met someone. He's now settled down in Egypt with Marik and taking the tombs by storm.

Grandpa passed away two years after Yugi and Yami got married. Yet nobody grieved-he wouldn't want anyone to grieve. Yet he didn't seem dead. After all, his cat always seemed to see something no one else did...

Seto Kaiba still runs Kaiba Corp and has his eyes on a nurse called Kisara. They're currently in a very close relationship despite all the gossip columns in the newspaper.

Mokuba healed completely and his hair has grown back to his neck. He finished school early and in his spare time helps his brother with running the company.

Everyone was content-Okay for now.

A/N: I can't believe it's over already! I really enjoyed writing this book, mainly because it's one of my OTP's! I hope you all comment, vote, and continue reading fanfics. Recommend to me (I'll be glad to read your stories)

Because I have nothing better to do. It's winter break after all ^.^
<3 Bye my readers!