Intro

A Young Justice and Dick Grayson fanfic.

Jackie Hamilton's world was ripped out from under her feet after the car crash. After waking up in the hospital, she discovers the incident left her father in critical condition. Devastated, Jackie realizes the small chance her father may have to live, and would do anything to help save his life. So when she is approached by Gotham City Hospital's top neurologist, a man named Dr. George Linh, she is offered a deal. In exchange for a secret, unapproved treatment to help save Steven Hamilton's life , Jackie would be tasked with serving as the emissary between the business of the doctor and the Intergang.

The Intergang is an underground society of illegal alien technology smugglers, and is foreign to the Justice League. The information exchanged is vital for her father's treatment, so she secretly travels between the city in an effort to help her dad. Jackie becomes trapped in a constant state of paranoia, which becomes worse as the stakes raise higher.

One night, during an exchange, the Intergang's location was suddenly discovered. Jackie is accused of betrayal, and is ordered to be killed. After narrowly dodging her pursuers with the help of none other then Gotham City's Boy Wonder, a mysterious blonde woman by the name of Dinah Lance offers her a proposition. They strike a bargain.

Jackie will assist in recovering all the missing trafficked weapons from that shipment, if Dinah will train her and protect her father. So when a covert operation team assemble themselves, is that the perfect opportunity for Jackie to hold up her end of the bargain?

All rights reserved.