Okay, friend!

Jin P. O. V.

As I entered the class the first thing that caught my eyes was the girl I met in the library. She looked at me, nervousness pooling in her eyes.

I wanted to grin but kept a straight face as I approached their direction and she tensed up. I liked that.

I went and sat in my usual spot. I started to find Taehyung but he wasn't there. So, I decided to study that girl. Suddenly I saw the necklace.

It's not a normal necklace, right? How did she find that? Is she a vampire too?

As I was so involved in my own thoughts, the door burst open revealing Taehyung. He was panting and I wondered what in the world happened to him.

He came and sat beside me.

"Taehyung, see that necklace? " I asked as he nodded and gasped.

"Oh! It isn't a normal necklace. It's something special. " He said.

"Hmm. I want you to find more information about her and her necklace. " I said.

"Are you sure? " He asked.

I nodded as my gaze never left her. Just looking at her amuses me. I was enjoying her view when she leaned to the boy next to her and whispered something.

That pissed me off. I don't even know why. I kept glaring at her with anger in my eyes.

All of a sudden she looked at me and I can already feel her heart in her stomach because she was afraid like hell.

I looked at her more intensely never leaving her eyes. She couldn't move her eyes because I was holding her stare. Well, I got that power.

I was mesmerised by her eyes.

She has something special for sure.

I finally let go of her stare and she quickly looked away. Her face flushed red. 

Cute?

Y/n P. O. V.

I saw him staring at me and I couldn't take my eyes off him. It was feeling like he was dominating my stares.

His honey-brown eyes...

I melted on those. I'm being truthful. I mean who wouldn't. After a long stare he looked away and I did the same. I hold my cheeks and it was burning. 

"Y/n? You okay? " Jungkook asked.

"Oh-oh. I'm fine. " I said shuttering.

"But why are you red? " He asked.

"Oh nothing. " I said assuring.

He gave me a questioning look and I nodded.

"Okay, then let's go to eat! I'm hungry! " He said.

"Don't you have friends? " I asked.

"Of course I have! And they would love you. " He said excitedly.

"Oh ok. " I said before he dragged me.

As we walked to the canteen we talked about normal things. We reached the canteen and saw a familiar face.

They waved at me and Jungkook. We went to them and I looked shocked at the person sitting there. But he didn't look shocked. He was smiling warmly at me.

"Park Jimin? " I said shocked as well as happy.

He is Park Jinyoung's younger brother. But what is he doing here?