Your eyes tell

Jin P. O. V.

Jinyoung again came and we had another short meeting. He was planing something huge. And I was happy they were helping me so much. Jinyoung said he found the real culprit. When we asked who was that person. He just smirked and said,
"You'll know in the right time. "

"But we have to do it quickly. " I said.

"Yes, that's why, tonight you will visit Y/n. And when Sehun will see you, you just give me a call. Then I'll handle everything. Trust me. " He said.

"What will you do? " Jimin asked.

"I'm gonna play his game with him. " Jinyoung smirked.

"Who's the 'He'? " I asked.

"The real culprit. " Jinyoung replied and winked.

"Then I'll take a leave. Jin go to Y/n and make sure that Sehun sees that. " Jinyoung said and left.

So, as Jinyoung told me I went to Y/n's house at night. Like the previous day, I climbed up and went to her room. But she wasn't there.

"Maybe she's in the bathroom. " I said to myself and waited for her. But she never came out.

"where is she? " I started to get tensed.

Then slowly but steadily I started to hear her heartbeat. But her heartbeat was increasing every minute.

Is she scared?!

I quickly followed her heartbeat and reached to a glass cage. As I went closer I saw my Y/n sitting on the floor. That broke my heart. I stared at her for a moment debating with myself if I should knock or not.

After debating for a few moments I finally knocked on one of the glass walls. She didn't look up.

So, I continued my knocking until she looked up being totally pissed. But as soon her eyes noticed me, her lips formed the most delighting smile.

"JIN!! " She shouted how a 5 year old kid would shout when she finds her mother after a long time.

She quickly stood up and ran towards me.

(Listen to the song....)

Y/n P. O. V.

"JIN!! "

I couldn't believe my eyes. Finally, my Prince Charming came to save me.

I ran to the glass wall and saw him staring at me with those dear loving eyes. I stared back at him. Tears filled my eyes with happiness.

"Y/n...." He said as he placed his hand on the glass wall and rested his head as well.

I did the same. I placed my hand on his hand and rested my head. Me and Jin were so close. But we still couldn't hold each other. Couldn't feel each others warm embrace despite being so close....

That was the most helpless feeling in the entire world I had ever felt. He was looking so helpless too. He couldn't look into my eyes. So, I knocked on the door. He looked at me.

"Jin, take me with you. I don't wanna stay here. " I said sobbing slightly. Feeling scared deep inside.

He looked at me with those helpless eyes and said,
"Just trust me. "

I nodded.

"You filthy glass door! How dare you separate the Water Goddess and her mate! I'll sure punish you. " I scolded the glass wall.

Jin chuckled at my silliness and said,
"Y/n...."

I hummed in response.

"My sweetheart.... " Jin whispered.

"Why are my eyes filled with tears? " I asked hearing his sweet angelic voice.

"Hey, don't cry. Just stay by my side. " He said.

I cried even more at that.

"You're right, babe. A future without you is a world without colour, filled with monochrome coldness. " I said crying.

"Even the darkness we see together is so beautiful. " I said now smiling through my tears.

"Please believe me. And don't go away again. " He said looking directly at me.

I nodded in agreement.

"Shadows of the past kept on chasing me. That's why, I couldn't help but to leave you. I'm sorry. " I said as I looked down not able to meet his eyes.

"The more you try to escape and struggle, the more it follows you. But I want you to hold onto me. Wherever you are I'll find you in this way. " He said.

"Even it seems to be the beginning of the end, still I'll call your name and will never let you go. " He added.

I looked at him. How fool I was to let him go? I mentally slapped myself.

"The gazing eyes of yours are so beautiful. " I said as I stared at his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll become your eye. If you give me a chance. " He said.

I nodded happily, willing to give him every chance.

"Remember? You taught me that someday the sadness will bring us together? " He asked again.

"Yes, but when? " I whined.

"Today. " He said and I felt some hope building inside of me.

"Really? " I asked.

He nodded his head.

I just wanted to jump in his embrace.
But because of that filthy glass wall I couldn't. So, I screamed and punched it.

"Y/N! " He looked at me shocked.

"Aish! I'm gonna break it today! Just watch me! " I said balling up my fists.

"No, babe. You'll hurt yourself. " He said worriedly.

"No, no. Just watch me. " I said as I was ready to punch again. I was so desperate to break the glass walls and hug him so bad that I didn't notice there was someone or more like something to help me.

I stopped myself from punching and took a deep breath. Then I gestured my hands and shouted,
"Break this walls! "

Just in a few moments there were tons of water in front of the glass door and by the force of the water the glass walls broke and water came inside of the room.

"Y/n!! " Jin shouted as he saw no sign of me.

But I was the Water Goddess. Water wouldn't dare to hurt me. The water didn't splash on me. I was totally dry. It just saved me from the pieces of broken glass. That's why it was covering me so that I wouldn't get hurt.

Then the water itself carried me to Jin and I thanked the water. It just splashed a single drop of water as a response. I chuckled and looked at Jin.
He looked at me with his honey brown eyes. His eyes glistening brightly.

I wasted no time and jumped in his wide shoulders. He hugged me back. Every moment passed by and he was tightening the hug till it got suffocating for me. But I didn't mind.

"Oh, Y/n! " He breathed out.

"Jin! " I balled up in his embrace. Not letting him go.

"You are awesome. " He complimented.

"But without you, I'm nothing. " I said and he smiled.

"I'll never ever in my life leave you again. That was the first and last time. I missed you so much. I love you like a crazy maniac, Jin. " I said in one breath.

He chuckled and said,
"I love you too, my sweetheart. "

"You murderer?! "

Author's note :

Eid Mubarak!!!! Wish you guys a very very happy Eid.
Take care, stay safe and healthy.
I love you guys.
💜💜💜💜