This lips are all yours

(Listen to the song.... )

Y/n P. O. V.

Next morning I woke up by my alarm and saw Jin beside me. Sleeping....

I stared at him. Feeling the urge to touch his perfect face.

I slowly rose my hand and caressed his cheeks.

"What would I do without your handsome face? " I mumbled and giggled.

And then my stares stopped at his lips. His lips was so soft and thick. Cherry red in colour.

"Now I really want to kiss him! " I whined and rolled on the other side of the bed.

I stayed there for a moment because I didn't want him to wake up because of my kiss and then he would think that I'm a freak or a pervert.

"Aish.... " I said as I was getting up.

But a strong grip held me back causing me to fall on the bed again.  My back was facing him.

"You know this lips are all yours. " Jin whispered in my ears with his morning husky voice.

I gulped. I dared not to turn around because my cheeks were almost red from embarrassment.

Well, that didn't help because after a while Jin flipped me and now I was facing him.

He smirked.

"Jin, we should get ready for Uni-"

"Where's my morning kiss? " He asked pouting.

"Leave me. " I said as I struggled.

"You know sweetheart that won't work. " He said.

But I still tried.

Suddenly he hovered over me.

"You should have kissed me in the first place. Now you're in trouble. " He said smirking.

"What are-Ahahahahaha! "

He started to tickle me and now I was a laughing mess.

"You should obey me. " He said pointing a fact.

"Jin, now st-Hahaha. " 

Tears were falling down my cheeks from laughing so much.

"Aigoo, you should call me babe. " Jin said as he was still tickling me.

"Okay, I'll kiss you, now stop! " I snapped.

He laughed a victory laugh and waited for me to kiss him.

Now I really regretted saying that.
He started to get impatient.

So, I slowly sat up and cupped his cheeks. I moved closer to his face and made an eye contact before pecking his lips.

As I pulled away, I was forced to continue the kiss. Jin held me tight.
He continued the kiss lovingly.

The kiss was slow and full of passion.
After a couple of minutes when we pulled away I was a breathing mess. But there's he, totally normal.

"Don't you guys breath? " I asked panting.

"Of course we breath. " He looked at weirdly as it was a common sense.

"Then how can you be so normal after kissing for a long time? " I asked.

He laughed.

"It's my talent. " He said and winked.