Pink

Y/n P. O. V.

"Let's shower together. Let's see how the water saves the Water Goddess. " He said smirking.

Holy crap....

"No! " I said covering myself.

"As if I'll listen to you. " He said as he dragged me with him.

"Aish! Jin! " I scolded.

He just laughed.

"Yes, babe? " He asked.

"I won't take a shower with you. " I said being damn serious.

"Well, you will. " He said determined.

"Jin.... " I whined.

But he pulled me with him in the bathroom and started the shower.
I gasped as the cold water hit my body. He just looked at me madly.

"Just take off your clothes already. Or I have to help you? " He said coming closer.

"No! " I said and gestured my hands suddenly a pile of water came behind of Jin.

Jin didn't notice. The water didn't splash on him because I ordered it not to.

The water then tapped on Jin's shoulder and without looking behind Jin asked,
"Whoever you are go away, I'm doing an important work right now. "

The water stayed still and I started laughing.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"What hap-"

When he realised that no one could be there at that moment to tap his shoulder then he looked back and I nodded my head. Just then the pile of water splashed on Jin.

"Haha. " I was a laughing mess while he stood still. Processing what just happened.

 Processing what just happened

"What was that? " He asked.

"You asked how the water could save me. Now look! " I again started to laugh.

He whined.

"Now, exit the bathroom before I again splash water on you. " I said and he quickly grabbed a towel.

But before exiting the bathroom he said,
"Just wait until I do something to  you. "

I laughed again.

"Aish, this boi. "

I quickly did my shower and wear this :