Why?

Jin P. O. V.

"What happened to her? " I asked with a frown when I heard the door of our room room being slammed.

"Can I say something? " Namjoon said.

I hummed in response.

"Maybe she's in her period. " Namjoon informed.

I widened my eyes. I looked at Jennie. She did the same too.

"Shut up you dumb head. " Yoongi said as he smacked Namjoon's head.

I mentally thanked Yoongi.

"What is period? " Taehyung asked and Jungkook grabbed his mouth.

Jennie was all red because of embarrassment.

"Jennie, maybe you should go and check on her. " I said and Jennie nodded as she quickly went upstairs.

Then I looked at Taehyung sharply.

"What? " He asked.

"You don't have to know that now. Just know that if someone is having a period then, never ever make them angry. " I said not wanting to explain it.

I didn't even know what he understood. He just nodded.

I sighed.

She is acting really different after coming home. What is in her head? I really have to know.

"Hyung, it will be okay. " Jimin said as he patted my broad shoulder.

I weakly smiled.

"It's just she lost her parents at a very young age and that's why she's sensitive about this matter. And she is back home safe too. So, don't worry about her. She wouldn't do something stupid. She loves you. " Jimin said smiling.

"Thank you, Jimin. " I said and hugged him.

"It's okay. I'm just doing what a family would do. " He said and hugged me back.

(Listen to the song.... )

Y/n P. O. V.

As I slammed the door I sat on the edge of the bed. Tears never leaving me. Always falling from my face.

"It means they were killed? Why? " I whispered to myself.

I took some sharp breathes.

"WHAT THEY DID TO DESERVE THIS! WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS!! " I screamed.

I was panting hardly. My throat was sore after screaming. Eyes red and fluffy for all the crying.

"Why.... WHY!.... " i said and balled up in my bed.

Suddenly I heard a knock.

"I don't wanna talk! " I shouted but it came out only as a whisper.

"Please, it's me. Jennie. " A sweet voice whispered.

She had a very addicting voice. I was so into the voice that without realising my legs walked up to the door. And my hands reached the knob for opening the door. I opened the door.

I let her in.

She came and sat in the bed with me.

"What happened, Y/n? " She asked as she removed a hair from my face.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. Her eyes pleading me to tell her.

"I-i-" I stared but ended up sobbing hardly.