Hyung!

(Listen to this song while reading please....  ) 

Jin P. O. V.

"Because you're dead and on your way to the afterlife, dear. " Mom said.

I looked at her shocked and said,
"B-but what about Y/n? "

"You wanna see her? " She asked and I nodded desperately.

She pointed to a screen type of something and I could see how restless Y/n was.

She was a crying mess. And there I saw my lifeless body on the ground. She hugged my bloody body and embrace the same blood as mine.

"KIM SEOKJIN!! " She screamed and cried harder.

My heart ached at the sight. I couldn't accept the fact that I was dead?

"Mom, please help me.... " I cried and she came towards me and hugged me.

"What my dear? " She asked.

"I want to go back. Please. I can't leave her alone there. " I pleaded.

"Don't you miss me? I thought you wanted to come with me. " Mom said.

"I miss you, mom. But Y/n, she is hurt. I can't bear that. Mom. I love her. A lot. " I said. A tear rolled my cheeks.

"But you're already in the afterlife. Are you sure you wanna go? " She asked and without thinking I nodded.

"But you have to bear an unbearable pain. I'm afraid you don't have that much strength my son. " She said.

"I'll bear it. Trust me. " I said.

"Someone said, I have the power of Y/n's love.... " I said and she smiled.

"Then close your eyes. " She said and I did but before I said,
"I love you, Mom. "

I heard her chuckle and then felt a force that pinned me to the ground.

I opened my eyes and saw myself on the ground. Some branches appeared and tied my hands. Then I felt myself getting drowned in those branches.

"Ahh! " I screamed in pain.

"I told you son, it'll hurt. " My mom's voice spoke.

"Mom-ahhh.... " I felt myself blacking out slowly.

Y/n P. O. V.

As I was crying on Jimin's shoulder Baekhyun came and snatched me away from Jimin's embrace.

"Let's go! He is dead now. " Baekhyun said.

"NO! HE IS NOT DEAD! " I screamed.

"Y/n....He is. " Jimin said cupping my cheeks.

"No, you all are lying. " I said and went near Jin.

"Jin, babe open your eyes for me. Please? I'm waiting. " I said and caressed his cheeks.

He didn't move an inch.

"Look! His hand! " Jungkook shouted.

I looked at his hand and saw that some liquids were flowing from my broken necklace and was entering through Jin's cuts. And his wound was slowly healing.

"Babe! " I called him.

Then, suddenly God knows from where water came and showered him.

"Did you do that? " Jimin asked.

"I didn't. " I said shocked.

"Then-" Jimin started to say something but the water snachted Jin away from me.