B-babe?!

(Listen to the song...... )   

Y/n P. O. V.

Suddenly but quickly he came near me. So, close.....

So close till I was feeling uncomfortable. His body was so so cold.

"Well, I've to ckeck if you're one! " He said and pinned me to the wall.

"J-ji-"

He put his finger on my lips. I flinched as his finger touch my lips.

His fingers are stone cold.

He pinned my one hand in the wall and he took another hand in his.

"Please, what are you doing? " I asked.

Though I was feeling uncomfortable, my body was liking it. And I felt disgusted by my body.

"Just let me be sure if you're a vampire or not. " He said looking deadly at my eyes.

"I'm not! How many time I have to tell you! " I said.

"Just a moment then I'll know by myself. What are you? " He said titling his head.

"Now, I'm scared of you. " I said. My eyes watery.

"Well, you should be. " He said still holding my hand.

After a few moments he jerked my hand and laughed sarcastically.

"You're just a dumb human. " He said and I blacked out.

Jin P. O. V.

I asked her several times if she's a vampire. She denied. Now I've to check by myself cause it was pissing me off.

So, I pinned her one hand on the wall and took another hand in my hand.

Every time my hands touched her, she flinched. I was liking the way her body reacts against mine.

I started to check her pulse.

If she's a vampire then her pulse will be slow. If she's a werewolf then her pulse will be fast and if she's a human, her pulse rate will be normal.

After a few minutes I jerked her hand because I was a little dissapointed.

"You're just a dumb human. " I said and sarcastically laughed.

Then I realized what a mess I created, so I quickly hypnotized her and she fell in my arms.

"Why is your characteristics are like a vampire when you're not one of them? What are you? " I said before carrying her in bridal style.

Then I looked at the door and there was a boy who unlocked the door.

He said before gulping hard,
"You may go now. "

I nodded and exited the classroom and when I was out of the university I teleported her to her house.

Now don't ask me how I found her house. Well, if you ask I followed her when she was with Jimin another day.

I laid her down on her bed and tugged her into blanket. I saw a message popped up on her screen. So, I opened it.

Sehun oppa :
Y/n are you already asleep?

So I typed on her phone.

Me :
No, oppa. But I'll sleep soon. I had a long day today.