4-Purpose

Strap in boys and girls, this chapter is about to be a wild ride and it won't be a kid friendly one....

Go hard on the comments please since this is quite a lengthy chapter.

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on Charlie's Furies

Snapping me out of my whirlwind of thoughts was Lauren as she released another faint gasp and hiked her leg up higher along Beyoncé's side; her head turning towards me with closed eyes as she gave the other two more access to her neck and the worst thing then happened unexpectedly when her eyes fluttered open enough to lock with mine, making me instantly panic and speedily zip back to my room in retreat, making sure to close my door completely before I started pacing the room with the effects of being caught at such a horrible time hitting me as soon I clicked the door shut.

God I'm screwed!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"What the heck am I gonna do?" I huffed out in a panic as I paced the stretch of my new room; my towel still clenched tightly around my body and my skin still covered in small droplets of water.

"God, I must seem like a complete creep to them now" I continued anxiously as my mind whirled away with multiple different thoughts. For starters, I was freaking out about how Lauren caught me staring dead at her like a creep and kept replaying those milliseconds where our eyes locked over and over in my head. The rest of my jumbled brain was fixated on various questions that have risen from the sight that I just saw.

Aren't they friends?!

Why were they doing that?

Why were Beyoncé and Rihanna both practically attacking Lauren's neck?

Friends don't do stuff like that. Right?

What would've happened if I would've stayed with them?

What's gonna happen if I see them again?

Do I even want to talk about it? I don't think I do, but I'd still be left confused on what possessed them to be all over each other like that.

Do they even wanna talk to me?

I'm screwed aren't I? Oh wait, I can answer that, YES!

Right in the middle of my aggressive pacing and head spinning thoughts, I heard a stomach dropping knock to one of my double doors. Without a single thought, I started acting like that spongebob caveman meme as I tried to figure out what to do next. I couldn't pretend I was sleep because the light was still on in my room and I couldn't just avoid whoever it was because I'm technically the one in the wrong here. So in a hurry, I sat on the edge of the bed and chewed on my lip anxiously as I tried to get myself together to face the inevitable.

"Come in" I wearily announced, my voice weary and apprehensive. Slowly the door to my bedroom cracked open and in slid in Lauren wearing a new run down of clothing; settling for her lounge clothes of a tight camisole and a pair of very short shorts. I couldn't lie, her body looked immaculate in something so effortless and for a brief moment all I could stare at were her nipples that were heavily prominent through her thin top.

"Can we talk for a second?" She asked softly as she closed the door behind herself; her dimples slightly popping out and her eyes holding a gentle aura to them. I inaudibly gulped before nodding and voicing a quiet "sure" in response. Lauren then came to sit beside me on the bed and picked up her feet to sit Indian style across from me.