7-Trouble

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on Charlie's Furies

"Rih is gonna take you to go looking for possible things you want for your birthday and Nicki and I are gonna go on a search of our own elsewhere in the mall" Lauren explained as she looped her arm with mine and smiled sweetly.

"You're up to something" Beyoncé commented lowly as she pointed her gaze at the shorter woman and gave her an interrogative look.

"No I'm not. I really don't know what I'm gonna get you" Lauren replied innocently and she was so convincing that I didn't know if she was lying or not.

"Little liar. I bet you got Rihanna in on it too"

"Nah, I genuinely have no clue what Lo's motives are" the Bajan chimed in and Lauren giggled before tugging my arm slightly so that we could turn in the opposite direction.

"We'll catch y'all when we're finished" Lauren said cheerfully without giving the other two a chance to respond. From there, I was whisked away to who knows where while Rihanna and Beyoncé just laughed and went to walk in the opposite direction.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Lauren where are you taking me?"

"To find gift number one for B.B." Lauren said in a "duh" tone with an added giggle as she continued to drag me up the escalator to the huge store at the end of the mall. The closer we got, the more luxurious decorations I was able to observe. In gold letters spelled out some foreign word in cursive and I was so confused on what exactly we were coming in here for. The doors to the store were also shimmering in gold as they were adorned by two regal looking door handles.

"L-Lauren what is this?" I asked skeptically because this humongous store looked like it should be smack dab in the middle of the luxury section of the mall.

"You'll see... you're gonna love it baby, trust me" the brown eyed woman trailed off as she opened the door and guided me into the out of place shop. After walking through a set of curtains, my jaw dropped once I saw the interior.

"Lauren..." I faintly called out to her as I saw the most expensive looking lingerie I've ever seen in my life all around me. Bras and panties adorned with diamonds, emeralds, lace, silk, you name it were all lined up and spread out through the length of this massive end suite store and I was completely taken aback by the pure erotic essence that it exuded. Before I could even voice my apprehension of presenting myself here, a tall woman with an iPad in her hand came waking up to us with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Welcome to Agent Provocateur! I do greatly apologize, but currently the store is being closed off for a guest reservation. However, tomorrow the store will be back open fully to the public!" she announced, making me about to nod and turn away before Lauren smiled and took her hand out to greet the woman.

"Hi, I'm the woman who placed the reservation. Me and my girlfriend were looking to check out some of your custom pieces and try some on for a fitting" Lauren announced and I whipped my head to look at her so fast as she voiced that last part; not even getting to enjoy the giddy feeling I got from her calling me her girlfriend.

"Ahhh I see, so you must be Ms. London! We're so happy that you chose us to cater to your lingerie needs. Is there anything in particular that you two had your eyes on so far?"

There's so many pieces in here, it would be almost impossible to quickly focus on one thing.

"No, not yet. I wanted to get a full first look on my arrival" Lauren answered charmingly, making the woman smile in return as she turned and waved her hand over the vast array of lingerie.