Chapter Twelve

The kiss was slow, passionate and gentle. Whenever I had kissed Michael before it has always been very quick and rushed. It was amazing to finally have a moment properly alone with him. I held his waist in my arms, I felt his hand cup my face, stroking his thumb across my left cheek.

He began to pull me towards his bed during our kiss. He sat down on the edge, pulling me in to sit on his lap. I wrapped my legs around him. His buried his hand into my hair as he pulled away and began to place soft kisses all up the left side of my neck. I felt my whole body shiver at his touch, I felt his tongue start to glide along my neck.

"Michael..." I began, but his lips touched mine interrupting me.

"I'm so happy you're here Elise" he said, his eyes staring straight into mine.

"Me too" I whispered as I rested my forehead against his. He gently began to kiss me again, I felt his hands hold onto my bum as he began to lay down, pulling me down with him. I was now laying completely on top of him, I couldn't help but begin to worry that someone might catch us.

"What's wrong, are you ok?" he asked me kindly.

"I'm scared someone will see us" I replied.

"Trust me, no one will be here until the guard starts his next shift" he whispered, he stared as me with an almost sad look in his eyes. "We can stop if you want, I understand"

"I.... I don't want to stop..." I mumbled. I saw a small smile grow across his face as he hugged me tighter. This moment was perfect, the happiest I had felt in a long time. I decided to take control as I began to kiss Michael again, pushing my waist against his.

As the kiss grew more passionate, our hips beginning to grind against each other, I was starting to feel very turned on by him. He grabbed me and flipped me under him so he was then on top. His strength took me back as I gasped slightly. He sat on top of me and took his t-shirt off. I stared at him, his whole body was covered in the mystery tattoos.

"Your tattoos are amazing Micheal" I said, as I traced my figures along his chest. His figure was perfectly sculpted, his muscles clearly defined. How was a man so attractive into me? He smiled as he held my hand, giving me another peck on the lips.

He slowly reached his hands under my shirt, stroking my hips up to my waist. I smiled at him, giving him the permission to pull my shirt off. He carefully pulled my shirt off over my head, revealing my black lace bra.

"You're so beautiful" he said, as his eyes glanced at my body. I had always felt very insecure about my body, but those insecurities disappeared when I was with Michael. His hands traveled slowly up to my breasts, as he rubbed them gently. I felt butterflies run through my body. It was almost exciting knowing we shouldn't be doing this.

I held the nape of his neck in my hand as I pulled his face towards me to kiss me again. I felt his warm skin against mine. I could feel him getting hard as he brushed his hips against mine, sending yet more tingles through my body. He was driving me crazy.

His hand caressed my inner thigh, then up to the button of my trousers. He slowly unzipped them and pulled them down to my knees. He started kissing my thighs gently. I let out a slight moan at his touch, I wanted him.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I'm happy to stop I don't want you to feel..." he whispered.

"Michael, I'm sure" I whispered back.

His hand slowly travelled up between my legs, rubbing me gently through my underwear. His touch made me shiver. He hooked his two pinkies around my pants and slowly slid them off.

He began to kiss my belly, travelling down my body to my vagina. He want in complete control. His tongue caressed me, driving my body crazy. He continued to lick me, it was one of the most pleasurable moments I had ever experienced. I began to moan to him, placing my hand at the nape of his neck while he performed.

He paused and took his trousers off, revealing his tight white Calvin Klein boxers. I admired his body, he looked like a model standing over me. We began to kiss again, I could feel his bulge rubbing against me. I pulled his boxers down and held his hard member in my hands. I gently stroked it up and down, I saw the pleasure in his face. He then began to rub his tip along the entrance to my vagina.

"You're teasing me Michael" I moaned, with that he slowly pushed his penis into me. The feeling was amazing, he gently began to thrust in and out of me.

"You're so wet darling" he moaned. After a few glorious minutes, we changed positions. He lay below me as I sat on him, gently riding his cock. His face showed such pleasure as I began to kiss his neck again.

—————

I checked my watch, 4:30am, I had another half an hour with Michael. I lay on his cell bed with him, he was cuddling me from behind. I felt so happy and relaxed laying with him, I never wanted this moment to end.

I can't believe we had sex in his prison cell. Not the most ideal or romantic setting, but to me it was perfect. He was perfect.

"I wish we could just lay here forever" I whispered to him.

"I know me too, one day I promise" he said. The thought made me both happy and sad at the same time. Happy that he liked me enough to want to possibly pursue a future outside of the prison. But, sad as he's still got over 4 years of his sentence left. Can I really wait that long for him?

"Michael..." I sighed.

"I promise you, just trust me on this one. You won't be waiting forever" he said confidently.

"What do you mean? How can you just drop your sentence?" I questioned. He ignored my question and began to gently kiss my neck from behind.

"Elise" he began, he sat up so he was sitting over me, he gently tucked my hair behind my right ear and he gazed into my eyes. A small smile appeared across his face.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"I love you"